Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Want To Ask This Question - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want To Ask This Question (393 Views)

Before You Enter Marriage, Please Ask This Questions To Avoid Future Disaster Or / Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver / If You Know This Guy Let's Gather Here. To Ask For Forgiveness Of Out Sins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Ask This Question by Thoryeeb(m): 6:20am On Oct 16, 2017
Is it true that davido is a killer Is it true that davido is a killer
Re: I Want To Ask This Question by Rikze: 6:23am On Oct 16, 2017
Have you asked the question?
Re: I Want To Ask This Question by fatimababy95(f): 6:27am On Oct 16, 2017
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:The white man is not indigenous to Africa. Africa is for Africans. Zimbabwe is for Zimbabweans, The white man is here as a second citizen. The only man you can trust is a dead white man.
Re: I Want To Ask This Question by Isaacpyo04(m): 1:18am On Oct 17, 2017
He is not, okay?

(1) (Reply)

Operation Python Dance II, Formally Ended. / Wickedness!!! 43-year-old Father Set His Son Ablaze For Rudeness In Niger State / Itune Card Scammer XIANGLIU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.