Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Monday, 16/10/2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Monday, 16/10/2017 (296 Views)

Deeper Life 160,000 Capacity Intl Centre; The Church Gives Updates - Pics / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Monday, 16/10/2017 by niceluvsus(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2017
LIFEWAY CHRISTIAN CENTRE:
#DAILY #DEVOTIONAL
THE WORD FOR TODAY!
MONDAY, 16/10/2017

#TOPIC: SUPERNATURAL STRENGTH TO BRING FORTH!

#TEXT:
1 Chronicles 16:11 (KJV) Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.

Psalms 105:4 (BBE) Let your search be for the Lord and for his strength; let your hearts ever be turned to him.

1 Chronicles 29:12 (BBE) Wealth and honour come from you, and you are ruler over all, and in your hand is power and strength; it is in your power to make great, and to give strength to all.

#MESSAGE:
# For destiny to be brought forth, supernatural strength must be engaged. Just like a woman ready to deliver of a baby, what determines the success is the level of strength available at her disposal to push forth. ( Isaiah 66:cool

# Beloved, It is not the oppositions, the enemies or the adversaries that count, but what counts is the level of strength you have access to.
Proverbs 24:10 (KJV) If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.
The scripture is not talking about your natural strength, your natural strength can't go beyond your physical world. (1 Samuel 2:9b (BBE) ............ for by strength no man will overcome) and don't forget that "we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but .........Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)
# For you to succeed and fulfill destiny in this life, you need supernatural strength.

# God is the source of supernatural strength, when you access Him, you access strength!
And the word of God is the strongest channel of supernatural strength, when you eat His word, you encounter supernatural strength. Just the same way food gives strength to our physical body. His word is the spiritual food we eat to gain spiritual strength.

Psalms 104:15 (KJV) And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart.

# The bread Elijah ate in the wilderness was a supernatural bread that carried him for 40 days. ( 1 Kgs. 19:6-cool
And Jesus (the Word of God) is that bread that Elijah ate, hear what Jesus said in John 6:50-51 (KJV)
50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

# Hear what Apostle Paul said about eating the word and prevailing;
Colossians 3:16a(KJV) Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom.
1 John 2:14 (KJV) I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

# Friends, if you want to overcome, prevail and bring forth, go for the WORD; and go deeper, enough of the scriptural confessions without revelation. Super revelation of the word brings super strength.
Revelation connotes strength, the more REVELATION you have, the more ELEVATION you attain!
Proverbs 24:5 (KJV) A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

#PRAYER
Heavenly Father, give me grace to eat your word daily unto revelation that will make me to be strengthened and prevail in Jesus name!

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Azan And Iqama / The Two Languages The Devil Understands. / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.