Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK (15781 Views)

Oliver Anidiobi Jailed For 18 Years For Using Customers N219m For Ponzi In Enugu / Police Arrest Yusuf 'Santa Cruise' For Stabbing Kogi University Student To Death / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by Bullhari007(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2017
Yoruba Muslims have been giving us bad name in diaspora since time immemoriable Ndia self TUFIAKWA

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2017
Florblu:
Why is UK law this soft/lenient?
that's because both of them involved are foreigners. Assuming it happened to one of their national, the sentence would have been been more aggravating.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by RottenTomato: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Afonja! So you have taken this skull mining business to London, another people's land? Na wa o! angry Afonjas are really stupid!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by nnokwa042(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2017
Franco2017:
I have conformed his name; Abraham Omotoso
I'm not surprised
our accommodator killing people in London every day if white people retaliate now we go call them racist, imagine afonja crazy muslims killed a British soldier gwaad if am the prime minister of Britain no single afonja will remain in England whether u ve passport I will seize them deport u

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by AreaFada2: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2017
BrutalJab:
Na dem dominate London perpetrating evils and fraud. Bringing shame to Nigeria.

But when they win Olympic gold or win under 20 world cup for England we nor dey hear Nigeria for their name o.

He did evil. Very bad. But over a million Nigerians will also be solving IT problems, nursing patients, operating on patients, manning supermarket check outs, cleaning offices, driving trains and Buses, teaching in all tiers of education, protecting people/property, serving in law enforcement and military, dispensing drugs in pharmacies and paying taxes in UK today.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by freedomchild: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2017
Afonja wanted to mine Foreign Skull. But luck ran out of him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by lagdmark(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2017
Franco2017:
I have conformed his name; Abraham Omotoso
I'm not surprised
Last time his tribes man also in UK chop off someone's head .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by 2shure: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2017
18yrs to life
fuk
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by Pat081: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2017
beamtopola:
afonja , always disgracing Nigeria outside.
d person dat post dis is either him is 4rm BIafra or he changed d name dat guy up dia is lpob member look at his face well well
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by HomeOfMe(f): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
He'd be free by the age of 45years. Why not give him life inprisonment.To some people life begins at 40. Let him be there till he's 80,by then he'd be useless. They keep diagracind Nigeria more and more in the name of living abroad.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ohun to je lo yo #EOD#
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by emmyN(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
What I don't understand is why he was found not guilty of murder
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by Florblu(f): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

that's because both of them involved are foreigners. Assuming it happened to one of their national, the sentence would have been been more aggravating.

More reason I said the law is soft.

Close your eyes and imagine this happened in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by makdcash(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lol,skull miners.......hahahahaha

Mckandre:
Another skull miner wey wan carry family business enter UK sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by Ngozi123(f): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin88:
he,s a british, in as much as anthony OLATOKUNBO joshua can b a british.

I completely agree. They always highlight a person’s Nigerian acenstry when they’ve done something bad but will completely omit it when they’ve done something good.

May the soul of the victim rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by 1Rebel: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yoruba
Re: Nigerian Man Jailed For 18 Years For Stabbing Father Of Two To Death In The UK by ninodaniel(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
bby girl u look so fine and I want u to b miiiiine girl omo omotoshan omo omo omotoshan.
NCAN reporting live from okpuno awka..
Abraham blessings are mine........…

(1) (2) (Reply)

26-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Allegedly Duping Woman Of N31m / EFCC Returns Property Recovered From Internet Fraudster To American Victim / 535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.