Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,412 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Joe Jonas And “game Of Thrones'” Sophie Turner 'sansa Stark' Are Engaged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joe Jonas And “game Of Thrones'” Sophie Turner 'sansa Stark' Are Engaged (1194 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) / Bbnaija 2018 Fallout : Bambam And Teddy A Are Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Jonas And “game Of Thrones'” Sophie Turner 'sansa Stark' Are Engaged by Letenwam: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2017
Singer Joe Jonas, who has maintained an off media romance with Actress Sophie Turner who played Sansa Stark in hit HBO TV show, has proposed to the actress and she said YES.

The couple shared photo from their engagement on their Instagram pages with the captions “She said yes” and “I said yes”.

https://www.lailasblog.com/joe-jonas-game-thrones-sophie-turner-sansa-stark-engaged/

Lalasticlala

Re: Joe Jonas And “game Of Thrones'” Sophie Turner 'sansa Stark' Are Engaged by Johnson799(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2017
So sansa cannot wait 4 me
Re: Joe Jonas And “game Of Thrones'” Sophie Turner 'sansa Stark' Are Engaged by psalmson001: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2017
Oooooooooo...........arya aint gonna like this........Nobody comes in between these sisters o.......Ask Lord Baelish.

1 Like

Re: Joe Jonas And “game Of Thrones'” Sophie Turner 'sansa Stark' Are Engaged by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2017
Arya (Maisie Williams) ... Me I'm just here waiting for you to follow me back so I can start my chyking process...
Re: Joe Jonas And “game Of Thrones'” Sophie Turner 'sansa Stark' Are Engaged by TheControversy: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Lol, red wedding coming up.
Re: Joe Jonas And “game Of Thrones'” Sophie Turner 'sansa Stark' Are Engaged by franklyneo(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2017
All da characters on game of thrones hot cake right now Last 2weeks was john snow?? Nw sansa,could be mother of dragons nxt

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Awww: You Can't Imagine How Wizkid Treated This Crippled Man / Davido Dance To Zlatan Ibile's "My Body" [watch Video] / See This Adorable Christmas Family Of Triplet Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.