Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

UNN Growing Cutoff Mark Solutions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Growing Cutoff Mark Solutions (841 Views)

5 Private And Public Medicine And Surgery University With Below 200 Cutoff Mark / UNN 2018/2019 Departmental Cutoff Mark Is Out!! / Oau 2017 Cutoff Mark For Faculty Of Law, Pharmacy And Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNN Growing Cutoff Mark Solutions by chidexholla(m): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: UNN Growing Cutoff Mark Solutions by yinkacruxzy: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
chidexholla:
Hello fellow nairalanders..
Many students today are moderated and none are found in the middle line anymore!. It is either you attain higher mark or lower..
My question now is with the situation of the country, can people (unserious) enter schools like Unn

with score of 208 jamb and 197 post utme mechanical engineering
Note: am not the one is a friend of mine my own is 306 jamb and 342 post utme. Rest my case cos I still try!
Thank you
Did you know dat you have problem with the way you think.High score in exam is not a reflection of greatness...mind u i also have 297 in jamb without preparing for it.That dnsnt make me better than those with low score....

1 Like

Re: UNN Growing Cutoff Mark Solutions by chidexholla(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2017
cry
yinkacruxzy:
Did you know dat you have problem with the way you think.High score in exam is not a reflection of greatness...mind u i also have 297 in jamb without preparing for it.That dnsnt make me better than those with low score....
That's not what I meant there are some ppl I am scared of cos of their abuses...

(1) (Reply)

These Books Are Available For Sale (PDF) / Futa Aspirants 18/19 / Study On Low Tuition In Vietnam For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.