Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

queenlovely - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / queenlovely (633 Views)

Alaafin Begs Aliko Dangote To Extend Employment Generation Drive To Oyo Kingdom / Nigerian Youths Are Frustrated —ooni / I Think Black African Youths Are The Most Unintelligent And Uninformed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

queenlovely by Queenlovely(f): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2017
queenlovely

2 Likes

Re: queenlovely by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2017
Sadly,thats the world we live in
Re: queenlovely by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
I don't want to call them "wasted" cause there's always that small percentage that will change..however it's a huge problem globally.
Many youth have no idea of their "purpose", who they are, or how they can effectively contribute ti society sadly.
Culture influences youth...I dare to say..more often than the parents (if the youth even have parents in the home, or parents who aren't actively engaged in raising them, or parents who think it's the schools' job to do so etc).
Honestly, unless the youth have parents that have built a strong spiritual foundation...(although temptation will always be present), then you get the results you listed.

Don't know if you subscribe to a particular faith, but this generation is written about in my faith.
I really feel for parents in today's society....
Youth & parents have a ton of stuff to contend with unfortunately.
Re: queenlovely by sotall(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
OK
Re: queenlovely by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2017
Diz World Is Unpredictable And Its Evolving Always
So Its To Sitdown And Look As The World Is Evolving

(1) (Reply)

Eze Ndigbo In China Remains Arrives Nigeria Today / In Case You Need Alaga Iduro/alaga Ijoko For Your Next Engagement Ceremony / Culture Fusion: Kano & Oyo 1st Families Become One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.