Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! (2590 Views)

Pre-order Your Dream Car At The Cheapest Price / Get Your Dream Car Via Pre - Order @ A Cheaper Rate In Good Condition From U.S. / Owning Your Dream Car Should Not Drain Your Account (shop Wisely) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by wales(m): 7:45am On Mar 12, 2010
Can be your future Goal, !

The all new,

BMW VISION [i][/i]

Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by wales(m): 7:47am On Mar 12, 2010
More of BMW Vision [b][/b]grin grin grin

Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by wales(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2010
BMW VISION grin grin grin

Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by snthesis(m): 8:07am On Mar 12, 2010
am in love!
how much
Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by freshmoney(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2010
snthesis:

am in love!
how much

I swear, your president can't buy this? grin grin. Plus, American president buys this, he will be sanctioned
Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by Onwan: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2010
Drive this and you are guaranteed to have a 10Mtrs pure space between you and the car behind. Park in front of Governor's office and no one will tow it. Drive one way and the LASMA guys will be waving at you.

I'll buy it IF its diesel cheesy
Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by chelseabmw(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2010
i will buy the car when am 40 years old grin
Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by xcolanto(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2010
me like!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by ChiChi77: 12:30am On Mar 13, 2010
I'm sure that by 3001, most cars will look like this, just compare cars that were around in the 70's to what those same cars look like today, let alone 90 years from now, our great grand kids will laugh at the 2010 BMW as very, very old school, and wont be caught dead in it, lol.
Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by Jucol(m): 1:29am On Mar 13, 2010
Boy o boy! you don't call this guy a car! what an understatement grin, it is a cruise machine grin
Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by freshmoney(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2010
Onwan:

Drive this and you are guaranteed to have a 10Mtrs pure space between you and the car behind. Park in front of Governor's office and no one will tow it. Drive one way and the LASMA guys will be waving at you.

I'll buy it IF its diesel cheesy

Onwan, this BMW's new diesel-based plug-in hybrid drive system,so you do not need to think twice,go pick it. Do you have an idea how much it goes for?
Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by ayettymama(f): 8:09am On Mar 13, 2010
omg this car loooks amaaaaazing!!!
Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by freshmoney(m): 8:28am On Mar 13, 2010
ayettymama:

omg this car loooks amaaaaazing!!!

@ayettymama ,you want me to buy you one?
Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2010
I doubt it will ever make production though. Is it a concept car?
Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by Onwan: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2010
I think its clearer to me now that the more advanced a car is, the easier it is to troubleshoot and do DIY (Do-It-Yourself).
Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by akelliah(m): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2010
wales:

Can be your future Goal, !

BMW VISION [i][/i]

for were for nija here ? you re not serious
you will be driving and suddenly you will climb your bomber and all the particulars under your car will be dropping one after the other

take am back, give am to the people wer make am we no the use that type of car here.
Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2010
akelliah:

for were for nija here ? you re not serious
you will be driving and suddenly you will climb your bomber and all the particulars under your car will be dropping one after the other

take am back, give am to the people wer make am we no the use that type of car here.

With folk that reason the way you do, it's no wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward as she should. Is Nigeria such a bush country, that nice, modern technology isn't welcome?
Re: Bmw Vision (anybody's Dream Car)! by BynoBaba: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2010
PEOPLE - THIS IS ONLY JUST A CONCEPT CAR AND IT WILL NEVER BE PUT INTO PRODUCTION.

GO BACK TO YOUR LIVES PLEASE.

(1) (Reply)

sold sold sold.call now.2005 Model Kia Sorento, / 2010 Hyundai Tucson In Nigeria / 2007 Toyota Camry Le For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.