Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Was Not Rusticated – UNILAG Student Dancing With Statue Finally Speaks Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Not Rusticated – UNILAG Student Dancing With Statue Finally Speaks Up (480 Views)

UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him / UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries / Fans Are Not Impressed With Statue Of Beyonce Unveiled In Berlin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Not Rusticated – UNILAG Student Dancing With Statue Finally Speaks Up by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2017
University of Lagos student, whose dance video with the statue of late Vice Chancellor, Prof. Babatunde Sofoluwe of the institution went viral has reacted to her expulsion rumour.
Kimberly Ofili a 300 level student of European language faculty of Art, French department says she does not see reason why the news was reported since the school did not say she was rusticated.

Ofili who sounded upset when asked to comment about the rumour of her rustication said, ” Was there ever a time Unilag announced they rusticated me? So if you didn’t hear from Unilag that I was rusticated, I don’t see the reason why it is an authentic news. And for them to even come out to say they never rusticated any student says it all.

What exactly do you want me to say about it. And I told you I am writing an exam and I don’t know what else you want me to say again. The school authority has already said what they want to say, if I am rusticated I don’t think I will be writing exams”

Ofili’s danced video went viral on Sunday, October 8 with reports that she was

rusticated for dancing sensuously with the statue of Prof. Babatunde Sofoluwe.

Reacting to the rumour, the Institution on Monday, October 9 debunked the news in a post on its Facebook page saying the University is not that mean.

The management therefore urged the students and general public to ignore the rumour.

Source: http://joelsblog.com.ng/2017/10/i-was-not-rusticated-unilag-student-dancing-with-statue-speaks-up-2.html

Re: I Was Not Rusticated – UNILAG Student Dancing With Statue Finally Speaks Up by fatimababy95(f): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2017
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh:I do not want to be controlled by any superpower. I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world

(1) (Reply)

87 Year Old Nigerian Groom Dancing At His Wedding- Video / Ghen Ghen!! Orezi Responds To Dammy Krane In Hilarious Video || WATCH / Popular Ritualist And Fraudster Arrested In His Den, With Fetish Items In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.