Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly (59309 Views)

Things That Sound Like Compliments But Are Actually Insults. / 8 Statements That Sound Like Compliments But Are Actually Insults / 10 Animals That Love Sex Than Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by Disneylady(f): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
correctguy101:

Nature too is very funny.
Sharp long claws and teeth, strong jaws only to be eating leaves and shiit...

It's a cutie, I'd have made the mistake of carrying one close to my chest if not for this news. God forbid this cutie digs it's claws or teeth in your skin. undecided
They stink though.....very dirty shit eating mammal
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by olaniyi0(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
i've watch that bastard honey badger got bitten by snake and still kill dat snake but dude slept for about 10min to neutralize d poison, and still eat d snake. dat dude is actually crazy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by rawtruth(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Me, I'm looking for a land animal that can devour lions for meals. Though they have crocodiles as their nemeses in the water, land animals continue to disappoint whenever lions confront them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by oluxzy: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu

He may be the son of a King and of royal blood but Kanu is very dangerous he is ready to protect and sieze his territories. Kanu has been discovered to attack presidents, governors, and normal human beings that comes its way. He is highly feared and respected in the animal kingdom. It has recently been found out that he can use sophisticated weapons e.g double barrel guns and petrol bombs. Though when attacked by a more powerful creature (army) he disappears into thin air.

Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by Divay22(f): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Red Panda

Don’t let the cute, fluffy look of the red panda fool you. This is an animal that you do not want to cuddle with. The red panda (aka firefox) is a vicious
predator . It is generally solitary, but there are a couple of exceptions to the rule.

First, young red pandas grow relatively slowly, so they stay with their mothers for over a year. Second, red pandas have short relationships during the annual breeding season. When they hunt in packs, they have been known to take down and devour animals much larger than themselves.
The average size of a red panda is around 64 centimeters (25 in) long.

They have razor-sharp teeth and claws that can rip through flesh like butter. In the wild, red pandas can only be found in the temperate forests of the Himalayan foothills. They rely on small patches of bamboo to survive.
Mehn
This panda is cute tho shocked :oToo bad one can mess around with you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by KevinDein: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Honey badger is the ultimate badasss. Fearless sons of bitchess

2 Likes

Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by symbianDON(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
the cape buffalo must be of fulani descent grin the fulanis don't ever forget neither do they forgive

1 Like

Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
When this website sues Nairaland una go dey cry foul. Listverse paid for this article to be written and you just copy and paste without permission.

1 Like

Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by Goandie: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
correctguy101:

Ehen... The thing is really a badass o...

So Lion will have to wait till it's old and weak before he go remind am of his past sins, hahahahagrin

Lion will then be like...: Hey, stop there, shebi na you dey form that time you young hahahaha grin

LMAO dis guy abeg no allow pple think say i don dey ma. d small small.
but jokes apart try nd youtube honey badger u go weak like impote.nt
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by oluplus(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Why is mosquito not on the list?
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by chiraqDemon(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
The lion of judah grin
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by discusant: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

THE LION OF UBIMA
RT.HON CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI.

He is a politician extraordinaire, a man who fears no foe or discard friends.
He is a believer in due process and the rule of law and most importantly the supremacy of the Legal system as the hope for the common man.

Though he looks calm, Rotimi Amaechi won't hesitate to give it to you hot when you ask for it.
President Jonathan learnt this the hard way when he tried intimidating him using the Federal might.
This costly mistake of GEJ cost him his reelection in 2015 and brought in the dullard Buhari.

Buhari didn't hesitate to bring the Lion onboard to give his administration the strength and defence it so badly needed.

The House Nigger, Amaechi R.

Looooool.
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by onos217(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
InwehAkpevwe:
Op, u 4got to put some women... Lemi come and be going b4 der wil com and bash me
Never go o! You must finish what you started. Now, tell us one woman you feel should galantly make the list or added to list rolled out by the poster. Please, don't keep us waiting.
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by onos217(m): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Somebody remind of the name of an animal that devour snakes like a piece of cak,and when it's bitten by the snake in the process of devouring the snake ,it goes unconscious for some time, and then regains consciousness . I think it's called devil something...who will help with the name.
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by Elysianheritage: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Danielsparke:
Some of those animals are quite scary tho
Fraud!!!
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by TundeHashim(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
prodiG:
So if you kill the pikin or wife the Papa go dey mark you like Ngolo Kante?
After reading this, hunters will be like. This Buffalo....

It's simple...wear mask anytime u want hunt am...that way, you'll be safe
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by mrMeen(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
onos217:
Somebody remind of the name of an animal that devour snakes like a piece of cak,and when it's bitten by the snake in the process of devouring the snake ,it goes unconscious for some time, and then regains consciousness . I think it's called devil something...who will help with the name.
Tasmanian devil thought I think your referring to the honey badger at no 1

1 Like

Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by Elysianheritage: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
No one should make the mistake of trying to buy data from the above scammer! He's a fraud!

Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by josfamdl(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Abeg put rat n monkey joo
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by UmecheMoses(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Cape Buffalo

The Cape buffalo is extremely territorial and holds a grudge if you hurt it or one of its family members. These creatures live in Africa and have killed more hunters there than any other animal. With their superior memories, Cape buffalo have ambushed hunters who injured them as long as years later.

Studies by Dr. John Conde show that the strength of a Cape buffalo equals four times that of an ox. So the buffalo has the ability to turn a car on its side and kill lions. These nasty buffalo have even killed lion cubs in retaliation for an attack by an adult lion. This is one animal that you do not want to mess with

My paternal grandfather single handedly killed this animal and was given the highest hunting title in Okun land in Kogi state.
I was told it is very deadly.
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by ssogundele(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
And lastly you forgot to add HUMAN!
Human is the most deadly, dangerous and venomously vicious.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by onos217(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
mrMeen:
Tasmanian devil thought I think your referring to the honey badger at no 1
Yes, honey badger.Thank you. It's immune to snake's venom, and a ruthless killer; fearless ,cleaver and so arrogant. I think it's meanest of all animal.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by miracleofgod: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Cape Buffalo

The Cape buffalo is extremely territorial and holds a grudge if you hurt it or one of its family members. These creatures live in Africa and have killed more hunters there than any other animal. With their superior memories, Cape buffalo have ambushed hunters who injured them as long as years later.

Studies by Dr. John Conde show that the strength of a Cape buffalo equals four times that of an ox. So the buffalo has the ability to turn a car on its side and kill lions. These nasty buffalo have even killed lion cubs in retaliation for an attack by an adult lion. This is one animal that you do not want to mess with

I stopped to love hunting because of this Animal, in Yoruba it is called Efon. but I still wants to find out If truly it can change the directions of its horn, when ever it likes. because most of the elderly hunters do say so.
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by NaeChris: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Blue-Ringed Octopus

This amazingly beautiful species of
octopus is considered one of the most deadly animals in the sea. The venom of a blue-ringed octopus is contained in its saliva and is similar to the deadly toxin found in a pufferfish. These octopuses inhabit the waters in Australia and the eastern Indo-Pacific and are common in areas where people like to swim.

This results in humans being bitten several times a year. The bites are so subtle that some victims don’t even realize that anything has happened. Yet.
The effects show within minutes as the victim experiences the feeling of “pins and needles” and numbness.

The muscles become progressively weaker, and the victim has trouble swallowing and breathing. The person can also experience visual disturbances, difficulty in speaking, and nausea and vomiting.
na wa o
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Honey Badger

The honey badger looks like it could be related to a cute little skunk . Don’t let its size fool you, though. It is a vicious, small carnivore that lives in the deserts of South Africa and Botswana. It has a reputation for being the most fearless animal in the world.

These animals are about the size of a small dog but have been known to eat crocodiles, antelope, and venomous large snakes such as cobras and black mambas. Honey badgers will dig into burrows after prey and climb tall trees to raid a nest of baby birds.

Not much will readily tangle with these dangerous predators. Lions , spotted hyenas, and leopards tend to kill only older and weaker honey badgers.

http://listverse.com/2017/10/16/10-animals-that-dont-look-dangerous-but-are-actually-deadly/
Bunga in the Lion guard comes to mind.
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Koalas

Everyone knows how adorable these animals are. However, contrary to popular belief, koalas are not bears. They are marsupials, which means that the young grow in the pouch of their mother until the offspring are large enough to be self-sufficient.

Koalas are indigenous to Australia, where they live in the eucalyptus forests and survive primarily on eucalyptus leaves. Their diet does not provide them with much energy, so they sleep a lot.

This behavior makes them appear nonthreatening. However, a full-grown koala weighs 9–14 kilograms (20–30 lb) and has long, sharp claws as well as sharp teeth and strong jaws. They have been known to move quickly and attack people or dogs if they feel cornered or threatened
Ohhh, this reminds me of that Crook Mr Moon in sing.
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by nedu2000(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mosquitoes will be like 'see i didnt make the list,you can trust me abeg comot that net'

1 Like

Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
All animal are dangerous to defend themselves against predators.
That Kayan Loris though.
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Cape Buffalo

Hahaha. I hope this is not a sign of revengeful spirit, why is it that this one has the most likes? grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by Kylekent59: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
KevinDein:
Honey badger is the ultimate badasss. Fearless sons of bitchess

Sometimes it is called mongoose
Re: 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly by RoyalBlak007: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
miracleofgod:

I stopped to love hunting because of this Animal, in Yoruba it is called Efon. but I still wants to find out If truly it can change the directions of its horn, when ever it likes. because most of the elderly hunters do say so.

♤ Interesting

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Pictures That Show That Nothing Last Forever / Massive Python Killed By Man In Edo While Bulldozing A Forest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.