Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Would You Accept A Salary Of N900,000 As A Gateman? See Hilarious Responses - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Would You Accept A Salary Of N900,000 As A Gateman? See Hilarious Responses (1125 Views)

Hilarious Responses To Opay's Tweet Will Make Your Day!!!! / As A Graduate Would You Accept A Job Of N900,000 As A Gateman? See Responses! / Five Times People Gave Savage Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Accept A Salary Of N900,000 As A Gateman? See Hilarious Responses by cyber5(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
This question was asked on Twitter moments ago;

"As a graduate, would you accept a job of N900,000 monthly as a Gateman?"

Here were the crazy and hilarious responses that followed. Nigerians, I hail thee

1. I would have said NO but my hobbies include opening and closing of gate...

2. Why I con go school na, if not to be a young smart gateman? My dream job, we're all gatemen in our family.

3. See you, gateman that am doing free of charge most days these days..... Izz like u want me to resume on credit already, abi?

4. I would even work seven days a week and twice on Sundays.... I go even train my pikin to take over from me.

5. I can be the gateman, the dog, the security lights and the alarm

6 After taking the job, I would pick up a form to do my masters and PhD in Opening gate and security science to be a better gateman

7. I started opening gate when I was 6 months old, so I hv too much experience plsss. Where can I apply?

8. Is it not just to open and close gate? Call me your GM.. Boss of the gate.. Commander in chief of the gate forces. When do I start?

9. Some are gatemen, some are Senior Access Controllers.. I'd even combine the two together.

10. Me that i will even use my certificate to be fanning myself beside the gate when am feeling heat

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept A Salary Of N900,000 As A Gateman? See Hilarious Responses by folashade96(f): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
is anybody forcing you to make a post ?
Re: Would You Accept A Salary Of N900,000 As A Gateman? See Hilarious Responses by adajoe555: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Would You Accept A Salary Of N900,000 As A Gateman? See Hilarious Responses by MorataFC: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
adajoe555:
grin grin grin
hmmmm,mama de mama,
U r berivul.
Re: Would You Accept A Salary Of N900,000 As A Gateman? See Hilarious Responses by redon12(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
men I will rush they job they way merci do rush ball

mean while you guys are gonna love this vid
I didn't know injection is painful until I saw it
just literally seeing it.
click to see how it happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azFjI2Parho
Re: Would You Accept A Salary Of N900,000 As A Gateman? See Hilarious Responses by cyber5(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
folashade96:
is anybody forcing you to make a post ?

Were you forced or threatened to make a comment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Things Only Real Nigerians Do / Nigerian Police No Go Kill Person / If Nairaland Was My School...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.