Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Professional CV Writers Wanted [also For Advice And Consultancy] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional CV Writers Wanted [also For Advice And Consultancy] (285 Views)

Virtual Linkedin Profile And CV Writers Vacancy / CV Writers Wanted For Remote Freelancing Opportunity. / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional CV Writers Wanted [also For Advice And Consultancy] by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello all,

I seek a professional CV writer for a person I know.

I received a mail from the U.S concerning the [dire] need for engineers and Phd holders , and though, I'm actually not an engineer, but I'd like to help a very close relation of mine to get that job in no time.

He's a rather qualified engineer with no specific qualification, but with a work experience of more than 15 years now [he actually works freelance with a registered little company of his own, and some reputable clients to boast of - but unfortunately has no qualifications like school degree].

And so, I seek the help and consultancy from CV/resume writers who can help on this issue. How can one own a CV without a qualification of having a school degree, and yet have a high and deep working experience and job skill and knowledge?

Please, if you can write a professional CV, please identify yourself [ pay is seemingly im -possible or probable ]

Please, just help someone. The law of Karma is what you can consider.

(1) (Reply)

Habc Level 3 International Award In Delivering Training (Train The Trainer ) / Apply For Chemonics International Graduate And Experienced Recruitment 2017 / Do You Need To Write A Cover Letter For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.