Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

5 Foreign Songs That Will Never Blow If The Artiste Was A Nigerian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Foreign Songs That Will Never Blow If The Artiste Was A Nigerian (671 Views)

See The Artiste Davido Signed That Is Nothing But Waste Of Money!!... / ''psquare Can Never BLOW Individually Than Rema''- Cubana Niteclub Manager Says / "Rema Will Never Blow" Wizkid Finally Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Foreign Songs That Will Never Blow If The Artiste Was A Nigerian by DoubleObee(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
I am are actually not saying these artiste sing whack songs but we’re just wondering how they just blow with this kind of songs they dishes.
In Nigeria, i’m very sure if our artiste sings the way the American artiste sings, most of them might have not being heard or blow like they are now..
1. Fetty Wap – Trap Queen
“Trap Queen” is the debut single by American rapper Fetty Wap from his self-titled debut album (2015). Following its online premiere in March 2014, it was released independently on April 22, 2014 before being re-released in conjunction with 300 Entertainment on December 15, 2014.
In 2015, “Trap Queen” became Fetty Wap’s first entry on the Billboard Hot 100 and was a sleeper hit which ultimately went on to be a top ten hit, peaking at number two; the song spent 25 consecutive weeks in the top ten. Outside the United States, “Trap Queen” peaked within the top ten of the charts in Denmark and the United Kingdom.
The visual has over 550Million views on Youtube.
I wonder how this artiste hit the global market with this song. If this was sang by a artiste in Nigeria, no doubt myabe only people from his/her family will have it on their devices.
2. Bobby Shmurda – Hot Nigga
“Hot Nigga” (sometimes stylized as “Hot N*gga”, edited for radio as “Hot Boy”) is the debut single by American hip hop recording artist Bobby Shmurda. “Hot Nigga” was released for digital download on July 25, 2014 by Epic Records and GS9.
The song and the video became popular in 2014 among Vine users, which led to the “Shmoney dance” phenomenon.
The visual has over 385Million views on Youtube.
Honestly, this is a dope song for me but if this song was from an ariste in Nigeria, the artiste will probably be send back to his/her village.
3. Young M.A – OOOUUU
In 2016, Young M.A released her official debut single, “Ooouuu” which peaked at number 19 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
In September 2016, the song had nearly 7 million plays on Spotify and was widely remixed by other rappers and hip hop artists such as French Montana, Remy Ma, Jadakiss, Uncle Murda, ASAP Ferg, Bryan Mathers and Tink, all of whom were putting out their versions of the song.
The visual has over 233Million views on Youtube.
Imagine this was from our Nigerian artiste. No blow my brother/sister.
4. Desiigner – Panda
Desiigner rose to prominence in 2016 after the release of his debut single “Panda”, which reached number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.
In February 2016, rapper and producer Kanye West (who sampled “Panda” for his seventh album The Life of Pablo), announced Desiigner’s signing to his GOOD Music imprint, under the aegis of Def Jam Recordings.
The visual has over 252Million views on Youtube.
Panda panda panda (LOL). Honestly, blow will be very scares for any Nigerian artiste that try this.
5. Migos – T-Shirt
T-Shirt” is a song by American hip hop group Migos. It impacted radio on February 14, 2017 as the second single from their second studio album Culture (2017). The song was produced by American production duo Nard & B, alongside their TrenchWerk cohort XL.
It is the second highest-charting song of their career, managing to reach the top 20 of the US Billboard Hot 100.
The visual has over 212Million views on Youtube.
Skkr Skkr Skkr (I Died). My better Nigerian artiste abeg make we use Pidgin, make una no try this one ooo. I pity you sha.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: 5 Foreign Songs That Will Never Blow If The Artiste Was A Nigerian by LionInBoxOffice(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
There's no assurance whatever you're doing will make waves or not. Just do it.
Re: 5 Foreign Songs That Will Never Blow If The Artiste Was A Nigerian by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
3. Young M.A – OOOUUU
In 2016, Young M.A released her official debut single, “Ooouuu” which peaked at number 19 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.
In September 2016, the song had nearly 7 million plays on Spotify and was widely remixed by other rappers and hip hop artists such as French Montana, Remy Ma, Jadakiss, Uncle Murda, ASAP Ferg, Bryan Mathers and Tink, all of whom were putting out their versions of the song.
The visual has over 233Million views on Youtube.

Tho she's lesbian but she's HOT!

"Yea I'm pretty but I'm loco
The loud got me moving slow-mo
Ayo Tweetie, where the hoes bro?
Ayo Keys, where the hoes tho?
That other nigga, he a bozo
It's M.A, you don't know hoe? "

2 Likes

Re: 5 Foreign Songs That Will Never Blow If The Artiste Was A Nigerian by Origin(f): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oyinbo version: Your eyes your eyes makes it look like stars are not shinning.

Naija version: When I look into eyes, make me realise say nepa no bring light.

The two blow. Na God de help them sell, no be lyrics.
Re: 5 Foreign Songs That Will Never Blow If The Artiste Was A Nigerian by Macdawid(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
All except Desiigner's Panda. Nigerians love songs tats got vibez, panda has got not just vibez but real energy too. So wtf!
Re: 5 Foreign Songs That Will Never Blow If The Artiste Was A Nigerian by ncine: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
na so!

LionInBoxOffice:
There's no assurance whatever you're doing will make waves or not. Just do it.

(1) (Reply)

Davidos Men Make Confession About Tagbos Death / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Featured As Billboard’s Hottest / Mompha Releases Astonishing Picture Of Hushpuppi’s “father’s” Taxi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.