Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers (41245 Views)

5 Things You Don't Know About The OTEDOLA'S Only Male Child, FEWA OTEDOLA. / The Otedola Girls Twerking And Dancing To Promote Their New Jewelry Business / See How The Otedola Family Looked In 1979 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by Kobicove(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
TunezMediaTv:

The Nigerian disc jockey paid a visit to her hometown in Ogun State in the company of her dad, Femi Otedola who met up with his two brothers in their mother's home in Epe.

Cuppy posed with her dad and her two uncles, see below...

Please stop describing this lady as a Disc Jockey...how may gigs has she played in the last 6 months? undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by snnaija(f): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Ha much dem pay you Aunty
that's why you will never learn...everything is about money to Nigerian and they end up not getting any of it...but to some people like me...it's about the thrill

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
How is this news?
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by superior494(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
this girl short sha!
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by kay29000(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
The Rasta man looks like her dad...the other one, not so much resemblance there.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by Badonasty(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
TunezMediaTV:
The Nigerian disc jockey paid a visit to her hometown in Ogun State in the company of her dad, Femi Otedola who met up with his two brothers in their mother's home in Epe.

www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/dj-cuppy-pictured-with-otedola-brothers.html?m=1

Some parts of epe dey for ogun state abi?
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by riyanxeally(f): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
bloggers are yeyerity...is it me tht ll be pictured with the otedolas before...
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by solid3(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
This Otedola man sef shey na only white cloth the baba say make him dey wear ni?
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by Orobo2Lekpa: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Be like say no be everybody for the family the money touch
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by hirekiller1: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
icon8:

OP, Epe is now located in Ogun State abi?
Kontinu...
oga epe dey ogun state
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by leofab(f): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Heck
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
1 na their source of riches
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
There must always be a renegade in every family

He's a sacrifice jare grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by Callmedondee(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Make we go fry beans Abi?
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
where is Epe in Ogun state o
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by itsandi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
solid3:
This Otedola man sef shey na only white cloth the baba say make him dey wear ni?
grin grin grin You dey observe for Africa
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jaynom:
I admire Otedola's Love for WHITE Native Clothes!
we know what the WHITE is all about grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
How the Bleep is this anyone's buainess ?
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
hirekiller1:
oga epe dey ogun state
The otedolas are from Lagos State.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by stevecantrell: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
There must always be a renegade in every family

Muyiwa...will never change.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by icon8: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
hirekiller1:
oga epe dey ogun state

I hear you sir.

Keep being arrogant in your ignorance!
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
okay... smiley...
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by hirekiller1: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
icon8:

I hear you sir.
Keep being arrogant in your ignorance!
don't insult me please
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by icon8: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
hirekiller1:
don't insult me please

Me? Insult you? God forbid!

You insulted yourself by arrogantly insisting that Epe is in Ogun State, even after correction.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by hirekiller1: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
icon8:

Me? Insult you? God forbid!

You insulted yourself by arrogantly insisting that Epe is in Ogun State, even after correction.
my guy na epe I dey live no follow me drag
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by tollyboy5(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
TunezMediaTV:

www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/dj-cuppy-pictured-with-otedola-brothers.html?m=1

I've been wandering how epe is located in Ogun state. That's how misinformed blogger spread false news
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by tollyboy5(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
hirekiller1:
my guy na epe I dey live no follow me drag
epe is my home town wetin you wan talk again
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by hirekiller1: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
tollyboy5:

epe is my home town wetin you wan talk again
epe dey for lagos and ogun state
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by tollyboy5(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
hirekiller1:
shocked
hirekiller1:

where? which part of epe cus otedolas father's house I know is @ lagos epe.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers by seangy4konji: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
I come against any body that wants to use my destiny t shine in the name of gOD..

We must all blow..

see hin brothers...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida / Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo / Steve Crown: "How I Handle Female Fans"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.