Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Breaking Down Antonio Conte’s Biggest Mistakes At Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking Down Antonio Conte’s Biggest Mistakes At Chelsea (976 Views)

I HAVE Made Mistakes At Chelsea – Owner Boehly / Why Kepa Arrizabalaga Has Made So Many Mistakes At Chelsea / Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Down Antonio Conte’s Biggest Mistakes At Chelsea by meshackerez: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
He won the Premier League in his first season in charge at Stamford Bridge, taking a struggling Chelsea side from mid-table has-beens to champions in less than a year.He’s brought about a tactical revolution in the Premier League with his approach to the game and has also unearthed some gems in the Chelsea dressing room, notably Victor Moses.Even in the transfer market, Antonio Conte has been successful, buying unfashionable players such as Marcos Alonso to transform them into vital components of his team.How can you criticise a man who has achieved all that in such a short space of time’ The initial response is that you can’t, but scratch the surface and it becomes clear that Conte still has work to do if he’s to make Chelsea the force they once were.And a big part of that is to improve on some of the mistakes he has made while in charge. For everything he has got right, the Italian hasn’t always been free from error.We break down some of Conte’s biggest mistakes at Chelsea.A lack of faith in Michy BatshuayiSpare a thought for Chelsea’s Belgian striker
See full post Here https://ajehcomputercenter.com.ng/wp/breaking-down-antonio-contes-biggest-mistakes-at-chelsea/
Re: Breaking Down Antonio Conte’s Biggest Mistakes At Chelsea by Pierohandsome: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Conte has been making too many blunders, against Man City he made a very terrible mistake By pushing Hazard out of midfield to attack and man city took over the midfield. Willian should be cooling in bench bt he kept playing him, Bashuayi has nt been giving enough confidence to improve. Chelsea's game against Crystal Palace is the worst game Chelsea ever played under conte
Re: Breaking Down Antonio Conte’s Biggest Mistakes At Chelsea by Joephat(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
any break down pass nairaland can go to hell... ain't clicking that shit

1 Like

Re: Breaking Down Antonio Conte’s Biggest Mistakes At Chelsea by meshackerez: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Joephat:
any break down pass nairaland can go to hell... ain't clicking that shit
ur choice
Re: Breaking Down Antonio Conte’s Biggest Mistakes At Chelsea by Kamelot77(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Conte has been making too many blunders, against Man City he made a very terrible mistake By pushing Hazard out of midfield to attack and man city took over the midfield. Willian should be cooling in bench bt he kept playing him, Bashuayi has nt been giving enough confidence to improve. Chelsea's game against Crystal Palace is the worst game Chelsea ever played under conte
i don't blame conte for not trusting batshuayi, batshuayi is nt Chelsea quality, he doesn't connect with D team
Re: Breaking Down Antonio Conte’s Biggest Mistakes At Chelsea by habsydiamond(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
there are too many flops in that team for it to progress. for instance Cahill, batsaiyi, willian and sometimes luiz. the coach is trying his best in my own opinion

(1) (Reply)

Lemme bet for You, Dare Me!!! / For The Moment I Am Not Questioning Myself” Because My Story Isn’t Over Yet / Watch 12 Girls Harass Cristiano Ronaldo. Woow!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.