Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Office Assitant Urgently Needed Around Iju, Ifako Or Agege - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Office Assitant Urgently Needed Around Iju, Ifako Or Agege (689 Views)

Vacancy For Office Assitant In Lekki / Female Office Assitant Is Needed For Immediate Employment / Office Assitant Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Office Assitant Urgently Needed Around Iju, Ifako Or Agege by longyemi(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Our Firm is recruiting for the position of Office Assistant

ROLES
Responsible for providing key administrative, clerical and organizational support.

RESPONSIBILITIES

Performs a wide variety of office duties including: coordinating meeting arrangements, typing, filing, ensuring telephone coverage, greeting and directing customers, handling mail, ordering and distributing office supplies and any other duties as may be required.

Knowledge, Skills & Abilities

Knowledge of MS Office to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
Ability to effectively communicate with all levels both verbally and written
Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously

Mode of Application: Interested candidates should forward their CVs longe.opeyemi90@gmail.com

ENTRY CLOSES 18TH OF OCTOBER 2017

SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY
Re: Office Assitant Urgently Needed Around Iju, Ifako Or Agege by fatymore(f): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
longyemi:
Our Firm is recruiting for the position of Office Assistant

ROLES
Responsible for providing key administrative, clerical and organizational support.

RESPONSIBILITIES

Performs a wide variety of office duties including: coordinating meeting arrangements, typing, filing, ensuring telephone coverage, greeting and directing customers, handling mail, ordering and distributing office supplies and any other duties as may be required.

Knowledge, Skills & Abilities

Knowledge of MS Office to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
Ability to effectively communicate with all levels both verbally and written
Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously

Mode of Application: Interested candidates should forward their CVs longe.opeyemi90@gmail.com

ENTRY CLOSES 18TH OF OCTOBER 2017

SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY

I am interested sir.. I live around that axis. Agege precisely .I sent my Cv to your email sir.. adejumo.am@gmail.com
Re: Office Assitant Urgently Needed Around Iju, Ifako Or Agege by Duru009(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
My friend is interested.

She is qualified: charity_james1@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Sister Out And Watch How God Will Bless You / Ongoing Recruitment For Teachers At Diadem College In Lagos / Urgent Need Of Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.