Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) (85651 Views)

If Demons Can Masturbate (18+) / Scourge Of Corruption By Aluko Abiodun John / Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by uchihaclassiq(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2017
ah dy follow dope post
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by adefolarinwa01(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
This post is great.....keep it coming bro
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by moonnstar(f): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Tobillionaire19:
5 comments and I'll drip the next chapter, trust me this is one interesting piece and I'm commited to delivering updates as long as I see interests
drop am for us,we dey ready
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
I walked into the bathroom and the sight I beheld sent sparks coursing through my body, it was like the whole blood in my body rushed down to my groin area, my erect penis stronger than the first time.

Sade was bending down in front of the hand wash basin and rinsing her mouth, her sexy body turning me on, her skin was fresh like a day old baby's, her pussy lips covered by some soft strands of hair was visibly pouting and I swallowed hard, I tip-toed and closed in on her.

I bent and positioned my face directly in front of her slimy wet puzziy, sniffed it a bit out of habit and dived my tongue in to taste her. She jerked forward frighteningly and I caught her waist in time pulling her back into my thirsty tongue.

" God! please baby " she arched her back jutting her ass back incidentally and her pussy sank deeps into my face, I sucked on her clit as she let out another glorious sound, she held the sink to steady her wobbling legs.

Sade was a screamer and her moans filled the hotel room, my hands came to life and I drove in two fingers resting my oral skills to catch some breath, she wiggled to the movement of my fingers in her moistness, my index finger probing for the sweet spot.

I soon found it and she cried in ecstasy, her eyes rolled back into her skull, I knew the strength of what I was building in her was collosal so intensified my attack, if I stop she'll cry, her mouth formed into an O shape " Awwwwnnnnnnn, I'm cummm-iinn--- " she screamed and cried simultaneously, the waves of orgasm hitting her as she lost balance and came crashing down into me, I grabbed her and we both fell onto the tiled floor, panting vigorously.

I gave her few seconds to climb down from the clouds and eased into her from behind in a spooning position, our body fused together, clapping sounds were produced from the movement of my waist hitting her huge soft ass, I delivered multiple strokes in seconds, sexing her like my performance would provide a gate pass into heaven.

We bleeped in every corner of the room that night, from the bathroom to the bed, taking her sweet and moist cunt in every angle, the energy drink and the alcohol in my body system were so high that I didn't cum again.

I had pitied her while pushing in my dick into her for the umpteenth time, this time in a missionary position, her face had totally changed.

She looked like someone who had been through a world war, her hair was disheveled and all her strength visibly gone down the drain, she wasn't responding anymore to my strokes and just laid there receiving.

I looked at her with a fulfilled smile on my face and rolled off her pulling slightly her into me in an embrace, I was scared I would kill someone's daughter if I continued.

We both laid in each others arm, our breath the only sound in the silent room, each with his own thoughts.

Sade leaned into me again and planted a kiss on my lips, " I love you Bayo Goodnight " she spoke for the last time that night, her head found a comfort on my smooth chest and she drafted into dreamland.

I laughed tight-lipped at her last statement, I wasn't surprised, most of them always say that and if she hadn't sleep off I would have told her I love her too, which is definitely a lie just that a man has got to do what a man has got to do to keep the ministry afloat.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by ogabs20(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
you are trying, if you continue like this, we might as well give you Seun laureate one day
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by dview001(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
OP nice one.. I love the play boy pattern of the story, but no go do like souloho wey no dey gree update o
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
front page well done T wink
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by enonche85(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
This line though!.... grin grin grin grin

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by oye9ja(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
As a writer myself, I must bow and give you due respect. Your style is unique- sensational...I simply don't know what to say. However, work on suspense. You need to keep your readers glued/attached to the story and the easiest way to do that is through suspense. Writers are the most creative and romantic people. I sense your craziness from your story.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by TheAziz: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Great great story, please don't disappoint
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
This is a great story.

Please make sure you finish it, introduce more suspense, and some more character development.

Well done!
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thanks all, for the suggestions, it's a true life story so things will unfold as it happened, I just picked Sades regime because she was one of most Interesting girls I came across

4 Likes

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
oye9ja:
As a writer myself, I must bow and give you due respect. Your style is unique- sensational...I simply don't know what to say. However, work on suspense. You need to keep your readers glued/attached to the story and the easiest way to do that is through suspense. Writers are the most creative and romantic people. I sense your craziness from your story.

Thanks for the compliments, I appreciate.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by aumeehn: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Tobillionaire19:

You've abandoned your first bro, please try and post update even on weekly or monthly basis!
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by ogabs20(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Tobillionaire19:

oga we are waiting for update please.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by baromontesquie: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
guy oya na....
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Eillyeillz(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Loving every bit, plus i can tell it's a real live story.

please do well to give me a mention when next you update.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by queenitee(f): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
I'm loving this, you are really a great writer
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Buchi07(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
I'm a silent nairalander, but i must commend dis dude. Nice one bro... Pls i'm waiting o
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by seuncyber(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2017
nice one
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by cyndy1000(f): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2017
Nice story
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by MrMicholo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bro... You need to understand something..... If you do not continue updating this story....
I swear... I will find you...
and I wee not do you anything jare...
biko keep the story coming... Nice write...
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
MrMicholo:
Bro... You need to understand something..... If you do not continue updating this story....

LOL, I'm updating now

1 Like

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sade and I had one more round of hot sex in the wee hours of the morning, she rode me to heaven and back and it seems like she wants to avenge for the massacre I put her through the night before.

After helping herself to an earth shattering orgasm as she furcked my divk in reverse cowgirl, she went into the bathroom and showered, I did same as soon as she got out.

When I walked back into the room she was gone, I wore my clothes and picked up my phone to call Abbey and ask him when we are leaving but I found out he had already sent me a message that he'd be staying back in Ibadan for the week due to family related issues.

I understood instantly, the boys parent won't leave him until he hearkens to their words. I'm sure the mother must have blackmailed him into staying so he could match hin with one of her friends daughter again.

I was about to call Ray and inform him of the text when I heard a bang on the door, I was startled and I knew instantly it was Ray, he knocks like policemen who are about to bust a cartel of drug dealers.

" When I slam the door of your car you complain, but you fucking knock on my door like you have a metal for a hand " I said as I opened the door, stepping aside for him to enter.

" You are complaining on a door that is not even yours, wait till I visit that your cage you call home "

" You won't dare bang on my house door like that, I will uncage Shelby and let her feast on your meaty calf "

" I think you are finally ready to vacate that woman's house, abi is it not that her ekuke dog you want to unleash on me? A kick to her tiny head is all it needs to visit hell " Ray said demonstrating by throwing a kick in the air while laughing uncontrollably.

Truth is I didn't know what I was thinking to have even said I'll scare Ray with my landlady's fat and lazy dog, we both know a baby cat would chase that lazy dog anytime anyday, all she does is bark at me even after six months of moving in the fool doesn't realize I live there.

We shook hands and started laughing about the dog and in that moment Lucy and Sade stepped in, a weird look on their face as they saw us, they probably thought we were kiss telling, not like we aren't going to do that anyways but at least not yet.

The girls already got their bags and seemed ready so in a bid not to make the whole situation looked more awkward than it is already I spoke up

" Good morning Lucy, how was your night? "

." Not bad, just had a mild headache when I woke up but I feel better now " she replied

" Abbey texted me and said.... " I was announcing before ray cuts in and told me he got the text too and that was what brought him in the first place so we can leave.

I picked up my belongings and wore my shoe, signaling to the girls as I opened the door for them, Lucy stepped out first and we all filed out as I locked the door and we head downstairs, what a memorable weekend it's been, time to go home.

The ride home was uneventful save for when we pulled up on the road, first to get some food for the girls as Lucy was complaining of hunger, and secondly was when we decided to get some kegs of palmwine.

I noticed Sade was distant since she left the room, even though I sat at the front this time around, whenever I try to make small talks with her she replies in one word and sounds uninterested.

I shrugged it off as one of the drama females put up and kept to myself, engaging Lucy in a chat once in a while.

We got to Lagos safely and dropped the girls off at their house. Ray pulled up in front of my gate and we talked for a while about the girls and the sex, my friend also did justice to his prey and we laughed over it. I stepped down and bade him goodbye as I watched him speed off.

I walked into my compound and Shelby started barking again from her cage, I stuck out my tongue at her in mockery and she barked even more. I wondered who gave such a stupid and lazy dog a beautiful name.

I hissed and strolled towards the stairs leading to my apartment when I heard my name and turned back. It was Mama my landladys daughter, she was holding the dogs plate filled with noodles and fish in her hands, probably going to serve Shelby lunch, why won't she be lazy, when she's being over-fed I thought. She walked towards me as I turned back.

" When did you come back small girl? " I asked with a wide grin

" Yesterday night and I texted you but you didn't reply " she frowned as a result of me calling her small girl. She hates it, but it's the truth, well people hate hearing the truth anyways.

Mama is just twenty years old but has a very rapid growth in all ramifications, she stood at five feet eight inches, blessed with large breasts but not too endowed in the buttocks department, she's an exact replica of her mother.

A four hundred level student of the University of Lagos, studying mass communication she always feels she's older than her age and detest it when I downgrade her, I enjoy doing it though, I enjoy seeing her face rumpled up in a frown.

Mama had took interest in me the moment I stepped into that house and she didn't make any effort to hide it, especially when her wicked mother is not in sight, so it didn't take long before I got into her pants. I could still remember the first time clearly.

Her mother had traveled to London to meet her husband, and the whole tenants heaved sighs of relief at her absence, my landlady is trouble, mischief and nagging rolled into one piece.

She complains at every little thing you do and scrutinize your movement and life, no matter how old you are, your gender or riches, she made it obligatory for all tenants to observe the environmental sanitation every first Saturdays.

Even couples are not spared, besides I'm the only bachelor that lives there. Her rules are simply absurd and demeaning for adults and I sometime thinks she's a sadist, if I could turn back the hands of time I wouldn't have rented my apartment.

So it happened that my landlady had traveled and I was indoor working on my laptop and blasting music from my home theatre, when I heard a knock on my door, when I opened it, Mama was talking on the phone, I ushered her in and she gestured with her hand for me to reduce the volume of the sound system.

She then gave me the phone and my landlady voice boomed at the other end, she was venting, and my heart skipped a bit, I hate that I feared this woman, but her attitude is just so controlling and I don't know how she does it, I guess it's due to the fact that she's a lawyer.

She continued shouting and scolding me on the phone for disturbing the peace of the neighborhood with my loud sound system, I figured one of my neighbors that licks her ass had reported me to her on the phone and she had been calling my number which I had switched off to no avail, so she phoned her daughter to bring the call to me.

I apologized and she got mad even more

" Don't tell me you are sorry! " she yelled the statement continuously, I put the phone on speaker so her daughter could hear her mother bark like their foolish dog.

When I didn't say anything she calmed down and warned me not to misbehave further or she'll evict me.

The call ended and Mama had this shameful look on her face, she apologized on her mother's behalf as I returned her phone. I told her it's fine and I'm already used to her ways, a smile plastered on my face.

She directed her gaze to my television and a sensual scene from the Spartacus series I was playing greeted her eyes. I expect her to leave immediately but surprisingly she stood there, her eyes firmly locked on the screen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Eillyeillz:
Loving every bit, plus i can tell it's a real live story.

please do well to give me a mention when next you update.

Updated ⚠
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
MrMicholo:

Updated ⚠
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
cyndy1000:
Nice story

Oshey dear
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by kalu61(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=Tobillionaire19 post=61663288] I walked into the bathroom and the sight I beheld sent sparks coursing through my body, it was like the whole blood in my body rushed down to my groin area, my erect penis stronger than the first time.

Sade was bending down in front of the hand wash basin and rinsing her mouth, her sexy body turning me on, her skin was fresh like a day old baby's, her pussy lips covered by some soft strands of hair

I bent and positioned my face directly in front of her slimy wet puzziy, sniffed it a bit out of habit and dived my tongue in to taste her. She jerked forward frighteningly and I caught her waist in time pulling her back into my thirsty tongue.

" God! please baby " she arched her back jutting her ass back incidentally and her pussy sank deeps into my face, I sucked on her clit as she let out another glorious sound,
Bad boy.l love your description,style of writing;painting the picture.You just turn but am yet to fathom the direction of your story.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by adefolarinwa01(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mehn I'm locked up to this thread ehnn. I've got a tab specially for it on my phone. Thumbs up Tobillionaire19
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by itsandi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nice one! Enjoy cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Eillyeillz(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tobillionaire19. Thanks Bruh for the mention.

when's the next update coming??
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by StillDeoye(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nice story, brah. I love ur descriptive style of writing.�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dirty Hustlers / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.