Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Introducing Farm & Food Magazine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Introducing Farm & Food Magazine (795 Views)

Obiaza Farm Food Agent (location Edo State) / Introducing The Dwarf German Mango Suitable For Our Tropics, / Introducing Giant Elephant Plantain Currently Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Farm & Food Magazine by OlaoluwaJ2: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
farm&food is a magazine that celebrates and informs about food from cultivation to eating. Following the entire food value chain, the magazine seeks to find the best about Nigerian and West African food and provide insights into the best ways to cultivate, process and enjoy produce from the land and the sea.

The October 2017 edition of Farm & Food Magazine is ready. We are trying to reach 1,000,000 readers. Please share widely. The download size is about 5.7MB. http://theupperdecklx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/farmfood_Oct_2017.pdf

Re: Introducing Farm & Food Magazine by TinwotFarm1(m): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2017
Well done J2. Tinwot is proud to feature in this edition of your magazine. A laudable project indeed!
Re: Introducing Farm & Food Magazine by oladapooluwatobi(m): 4:32am On Oct 17, 2017
Well done for this life changing initiative,i will be interested in partnering with you on your subsequent magazine,and also get you some patnership deal with some agricultural firms.kindly contact me through my email address oladapooluwatobi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Business Plan / Contact If You Have Any Agriculture Innovation Ideas / Increase Your Egg Output And Meat Output By 20%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.