Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Lady Outs SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Her, Labeled Her A Yahoo Gir - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Outs SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Her, Labeled Her A Yahoo Gir (460 Views)

Lagos Police Identifies Man Who Sexually Harrassed A Woman Inside A Public Car / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Outs SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Her, Labeled Her A Yahoo Gir by Priscy01(f): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
An Instagram User identified as Kachi Anifela has called our SARS Officials who she claims s3xually harassed her, after they branded her a yahoo girl and prostitute.

Anifela revealed thst she was on her way to get dinner, when she was stopped and bundled into their truck. This all happened in Ilorin, Kwara State.

Read what She wrote below;
"Good evening everyone, I’m at the height of my disappointment with the Nigerian police force, this evening ,I was going to get dinner only for them to stop me Nd push me into their truck, then they started asking me why I have yahoo apps on my phone that I’m a yahoo girl Nd sh-t, after searching Nd not finding any evidence, they immediately accused me of prostitution, I said no, we argued for a while, then the man (one of the federal SARS officials) came to me Nd started shouting that I’m carrying hard drugs that he wants to search my body for narcotics Nd shit..

Then this bastard put his hands INSIDE my bra, while I was shouting Nd trying to get out, he said he was going to beat me up if he heard another sound, amidst all my crying Nd struggles this bastard rough Handled me, dipped his hands in my pant , saying (no be today I start to dey see drugs for girl bra or yansh)

I begged to call my mother and they refused, seized my phone,One man even came down from his car to beg for me Nd they chased him away saying he should mind his business.
I cried bitterly, this is one experience that’ has demoralized me the most. They were federal SARS, their patrol was at pipeline at about 9pm. I hate the police!!! #stopharrasmentSARS"

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/lady-calls-out-sars-officers-who.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44

Re: Lady Outs SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Her, Labeled Her A Yahoo Gir by Nbote(m): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
SARS on d beat again.. I learnt my own lesson wen I came to Lagos for a wedding.. Dey stopped d car we were in and cos we were all young guys all thru dey asked us all to alight from d vehicle.. And den d search started.. All our fones were seized and afta dey had thoroughly body searched us all right there by d roadside, each person identified his Fone/fones and den it's content is searched as well.. Dey asked y I had a couple of international numbers on mine and d other guy who dey found a pen-drive on was bundled into their hilux. Last last he bailed himself for having a pendrive on him
Re: Lady Outs SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Her, Labeled Her A Yahoo Gir by dollytino4real(f): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
so they are there too? i thought is only ph.
Re: Lady Outs SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Her, Labeled Her A Yahoo Gir by Priscy01(f): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nbote:
SARS on d beat again.. I learnt my own lesson wen I came to Lagos for a wedding.. Dey stopped d car we were in and cos we were all young guys all thru dey asked us all to alight from d vehicle.. And den d search started.. All our fones were seized and afta dey had thoroughly body searched us all right there by d roadside, each person identified his Fone/fones and den it's content is searched as well.. Dey asked y I had a couple of international numbers on mine and d other guy who dey found a pen-drive on was bundled into their hilux

Lol @bolded

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Lady Outs SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Her, Labeled Her A Yahoo Gir by Callmedondee(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun, myd44 let this make front page asap
Re: Lady Outs SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Her, Labeled Her A Yahoo Gir by Baawaa(m): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
I don't know how they employed these touts they called SARS,as they are molesting people here and there God will molest them and their generations?
Re: Lady Outs SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Her, Labeled Her A Yahoo Gir by Nbote(m): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Priscy01:

Lol @bolded
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Yes oo.. D embarrassment wasn't funny..

(1) (Reply)

18-year-old Secondary School Student Shot Dead By A Policeman In Bayelsa / Woman Arrested With 40kg Cannabis Hidden In Vegetables In Edo State [photos] / Man Poses As A Female To Defraud Facebook Lover Of N1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.