Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. (1135 Views)

The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. by optimist25(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Woke up this morning to brush my teeth as usual ....heard strange noise on top of the tree in which I was standing under...saw this bird,and my first stone throw hit it,and alas!...it fell off!.

Re: See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. by Oluwapresley(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
This isn't snake but I just have the feeling it might get on FP. coming back to modify; y'all won't expect what I'm brining in!
Re: See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. by ColdSun: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
You wicked o
Re: See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. by Florblu(f): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is that not a bat?
Plus op, what's the name of your village?
Re: See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. by makdcash(m): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
an owl,smal time some people go say nah ur village people....lol

1 Like

Re: See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. by CyberGypsy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
that's an Owl ...
Re: See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
that is an owl Owl OWl OWL. Watin u think say e be ur village people sent to monitor u
Re: See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. by habsydiamond(m): 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
no chop am oooooooo. as I see Una dey get ready to remove the feathers after Una put am inside rubber dey boil water. that bird no be ordinary oo. Na awon iya communicator.
Re: See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. by optimist25(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Florblu:
Is that not a bat?

Plus op, what's the name of your village?
This' not my village....its my place of service....igboora, Oyo state
Re: See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. by optimist25(m): 7:00am On Oct 17, 2017
habsydiamond:
no chop am oooooooo. as I see Una dey get ready to remove the feathers after Una put am inside rubber dey boil water. that bird no be ordinary oo. Na awon iya communicator.
Lol...I feel its suitable for the belly grin grin
Re: See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. by Florblu(f): 7:08am On Oct 17, 2017
optimist25:
This' not my village....its my place of service....igboora, Oyo state

Awwww...Igboora is close to my hometown.
Make I send you go meet my grandma make she give you correct Ilafun
Re: See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. by optimist25(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2017
Florblu:

Awwww...Igboora is close to my hometown.

Make I send you go meet my grandma make she give you correct Ilafun
Twill be nice!....drop the location!
Re: See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. by Darkseid(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2017
Africans! See how they gathered around the poor bird. I know they would conclude that it's the witch that has been blocking their destinies.

1 Like

Re: See The Bird I Killed Earlier Today In My Place Of Service.. by josephhun: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
If you looking for good food and kitchen staff,search it at Jiji Nigeria website

(1) (Reply)

Student Food Timetable / Can You Take 3 Of This Drink In One Hour? / Are There Vegetarians In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.