Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer (1158 Views)

Beware!!! A New Scammer Called Bamidele Wisdom On Facebook / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS / See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammer by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Bank :diamond bank
Account nameĀ 
UBONG NSEOBONG MICHAEL
Account number

Beware of him he just scammed me of 2000naira on telegram he wanted to sell 7$ worth of Btc..he collected my money and blocked me ...fellow Nigerians beware
He talk se make I do my worst se nobody fit do am anything....

Moniker foxyn
Telegram username @vixdi
+2348101065415

Re: Scammer by Sweetheart666(f): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
his moniker is foxyn,please beware of that guy he is a scammer.
Re: Scammer by Nobody: 12:07am On May 11, 2018
Please my attention was called to this post I made last year after the accused notified me about the dangers he's been facing in the forum. Please and please, Ubong Michael didn't scammed me. I was only being sceptical about the whole deal since I was new. I never knew that the transactions usually take upto 30mins to get delivered. And for the fact that he was laughing about it got me angry so I reported him here. But after everything, I later got the bitcoins. So I want to say that Ubong Michael is CLEAN. I will be deactivating my account now. Case closed. Admin can do the need by deleting thus thread.. I've cleared myself. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

See What I Saw At A Police Station In Portharcourt (photos) / 21 Amazing Little-known Facts About The Secret Service / 2 Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.