Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

A Revelation To The Church Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Revelation To The Church Of Christ (391 Views)

Jesus’ Revelation To Holiness Preachers / Scorners; Remember Papa Abraham's Revelation's To"The Rich Guy / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Revelation To The Church Of Christ by gbobele: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Attired in a regalia of grace, I was transported with a speed propelled by divine acquaintance with the finery of God's words, to a world where righteousness seems to be the only occupation known by its inhabitants. Sprouting on the walls of the world are gleaming lights, dangling to and fro to ensure that those in it know no darkness. If there was one thing clear to the arithmetics of my ears, it was the classical flutes played, along with golden voices that sang hymns, which I had not known while on earth. More beautiful, and slightly superior are the creatures here; for on their shoulders were impeccable wings which mark the difference between them and humans.

like birds they flap their wings and flew in a majestic fashion that induced into me an absurd feeling, that one had a better chance had he been a descendant of this race. Above all, is their piquant style of fellowship to exalt One on whose head was a golden crown, glittering in all directions. To him they all bow in unison, and if I should judge from such spectacle, I would frankly admit that He is a God. This, had in no time, arose a suspicion in me that he is Christ, for the lyrics of the hymn they sang, which was in tune and standard superior to what the best choir in the world could offer, was similar to what I have stumbled on while on earth. But His appearance dumped me in a confused state of dilemma when I realized he neither looked like, as opposed to majority of Christians, the pictures on the pamphlet, rosary and banners of the church armies.

I have fallen short of words to paint an accurate picture of him, therefore qualifying him as white, black, Jewish or Mongolian would only connote that I am guilty of prejudice, a fiendish act that attracts a wrath to the one who had perpetrated it. His appearance to me is a mystery which after I had woke up from this premonition of mine, which the world, following its usual trend, is set to term a myth, I had failed in my attempt to decipher. He is black to the eyes that finds beauty and contentment in the creation design of the black man; and he is white to one who is obsessed and dashes into the act of eulogizing the white race. To this man he is as white as snow and if such man agrees with evolution theory of Charles Darwin, he would further submit a claim that He is the final stage of evolution.

Of course anyone that come in contact with such discoveries would not cease to announce that this perfect creature is Christ but he is at the same time led into bewilderment, knowing this Christ is not the person on the picture the Christian Nation is deifying, aggrandizing and worshipping.Well, by this I mean the picture and artistic drawings used to represent Him are questionable to anyone that had shared this vision. To him it becomes disquieting just as I feel now when ever my eyes by chance establish contact with a rosary or sculpture that Christians bow before.

It is obvious that some had even plunged into worshiping the image of the one who played a lead role in the movie (Passion of Christ) but one who tries to scold them becomes an hypocrite who would excuse for himself what he would ferociously reprimand if found in his neighbor. Like all variables are manipulated when simplifying an algebraic expressions, so all Christians had once upon a time been affected by this, therefore has no prerogative to condemn another who had, in a higher degree done the same.

At this point, which the wise would find the most critical, I daresay as one whose eyes have seen beyond the physical realms, whose ears have heard celestial tunes reserved for the righteous amongst men, that is if not more, half of the Christian population in the world are hero and idol worshipers. They are quite ignorant of this fact but would in a haste cast a stone upon one who had call their attention to it. Yes, I have brought this to your notice, counting on the trueness of my vision, which has​ a trait of coming to pass as though it was a prophecy of the bald head prophet, who we have all come to know as Elijah. Now you can cast your stones and send me to gallow, for I have blasphemed just to the retarded majority, who follow a course for its charming colours and flamboyancy, and care less about the end it leads them to.

But consider yourself a Pharisee if you are counted among those who cast the stones, for no matter the persecution i suffer, my position on the subject will never change. I repeat, the image on the walls of churches, flyers, synergies and museum, shouldn't be regarded as Christ, therefore​ shouldn't be​ worshipped. The gap in resemblance between the one, who my vision has presented as Christ and the image the world has condescend to accept as Christ is too enormous and therefore, one who is exposed to the truth and decides to say it as it is, which is contrary to the believe of the majority, would end up in consternation and become a recipient of criticism from those religious braggarts who ignorance has blinded from the truth.

If you can, which I am quite convinced it is only possible out of a rational premise, how do you defend the act of bowing and praying to crucifix, sketches of some Hollywood actors, and sculpture as not idol worshipping and yet qualify rituals of a traditionalist to appease his god, which had been carved out of woods by his ancestors as idol worshipping? Obviously, this is the most awkward and preposterous thing one should think of to do, for one who foolishly tries this had only managed to reveal his or her feeble-minded nature, or status as not a true Christian.

Heaven is real, and this premonition of mine strongly supports it, but it is astounding to mention that its Candidates are those who had found true salvation, and not men who exaggerate in all inclination by deifying artifacts, or fictitious painting that re conferred with the name Jesus. like I know, the latter re product of ignorance and they occupy massive space in the Christian setting.

I would leave you at this stage, to choose for yourself what is imperative among the opposing standpoints, so if this​ revelation of mine turns out to be true or false, you won't slur me to death with curses from your mouth.

By Mark Godswill
Re: A Revelation To The Church Of Christ by andreweb(m): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Positive Confession / Tithing Is A Universal Law Of Life. It Is Either You Tithe To God Or The Devil / Confess Your Sins To God, He Will Forgive You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.