Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Motorcycle Registration - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Motorcycle Registration (1127 Views)

To Invest In Motorcycle Venture Or Forex Trading / Three Farm Workers That Can Drive Motorcycle/tricycle/car Needed In Ogun State / Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motorcycle Registration by desmedallion(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
I bought a new Byke but I want to give it to.someone to be riding for me,what and what should I do now
starting from.the registration to getting a.cool headed Rider..what should I do??
I need advice of.those that had given someone their Byke to ride for them.
Re: Motorcycle Registration by Ynmy: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hi!
My name is Victor I am a sales representative from motorbank Nig LTD. We help to
1. purchase quality Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you and bring it to your door step,
2. Manage Hire purchase for Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle(Okada) on your behalf and take the risk if stolen or have an accident. We buy the Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you, get a driver for you and ensure you get your return on investment every week till the last week of the hire purchase period as agreed. We also take the risk if stolen or damaged. So all you have to do is to invest and get your return on investment all from the comfort of your home.
For more info
Call
070- motorbank
WhatsApp
Re: Motorcycle Registration by jackomagnus(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
What is your CAC Registration Number, please?

Ynmy:
Hi!
My name is Victor I am a sales representative from motorbank Nig LTD. We help to
1. purchase quality Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you and bring it to your door step,
2. Manage Hire purchase for Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle(Okada) on your behalf and take the risk if stolen or have an accident. We buy the Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you, get a driver for you and ensure you get your return on investment every week till the last week of the hire purchase period as agreed. We also take the risk if stolen or damaged. So all you have to do is to invest and get your return on investment all from the comfort of your home.
For more info
Call
070- motorbank
WhatsApp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys see / A Legit Investment That Pays 1.4% Of Your Investment / Payoneer Acc & Verified Adsense Account With Youtube Channel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.