Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How To Extend Stay Permit In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Extend Stay Permit In Nigeria (1184 Views)

Lagos State To Extend Blue Rail Line To Agbara In Ogun State / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Extend Stay Permit In Nigeria by finekmr: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Good evening!

Please i need your assistance. I would like to know how i can renew or extend my stay permit / visa. I am a Cameroonian, basically i have free stay of 90days. And my 90days will expire on tuesday. I went to the immigration website, information are not really clear there. I would like to know how can i renew my tourist visa or how to change the visa type.
And also if i can open a bank account with this type of permit(tourist)
Thanks in advance!
Re: How To Extend Stay Permit In Nigeria by tpwealth(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
in my country we don't have database, don't worry yourself, so many Chadians and people from Niger stays without int'l passport. just learn how to speak hausa or yoruba. don't learn igbo ooo. tongue
Re: How To Extend Stay Permit In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
tpwealth:
just learn how to speak Hausa or Yoruba!

grin grin grin under how many hours
Re: How To Extend Stay Permit In Nigeria by tpwealth(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sexy20:

grin grin grin under how many hours
grin
Re: How To Extend Stay Permit In Nigeria by finekmr: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin
tpwealth:
in my country we don't have database, don't worry yourself, so many Chadians and people from Niger stays without int'l passport. just learn how to speak hausa or yoruba. don't learn igbo ooo. tongue
Re: How To Extend Stay Permit In Nigeria by sholatech(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yes, Very easy to extend your stay at any Immigration Office since you came in as tourist. But you cannot open a bank account with Tourist visa.

You ought to have come in with STR Visa to be able to have a residence permit/cerpac which enables you to open a bank account
Re: How To Extend Stay Permit In Nigeria by finekmr: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Thank you for your reply. So basically, if i want to change my tourist visa to a cerpac, i have to go back first to Cameroina and change it or can i change it inside Nigeria?
sholatech:
Yes, Very easy to extend your stay at any Immigration Office since you came in as tourist. But you cannot open a bank account with Tourist visa.

You ought to have come in with STR Visa to be able to have a residence permit/cerpac which enables you to open a bank account
Re: How To Extend Stay Permit In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
I think you should visit any neareast immigration office.. They'd explain things to you. And i think that'd be better, i guess.
Re: How To Extend Stay Permit In Nigeria by finekmr: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ok, thank you.
paybak:
I think you should visit any neareast immigration office.. They'd explain things to you. And i think that'd be better, i guess.
Re: How To Extend Stay Permit In Nigeria by sholatech(m): 12:31am On Oct 17, 2017
finekmr:
Thank you for your reply. So basically, if i want to change my tourist visa to a cerpac, i have to go back first to Cameroina and change it or can i change it inside Nigeria?

You cannot change it within Nigeria. You can only go back to Cameroun to obtain str Visa necessary for getting Cerpac
Re: How To Extend Stay Permit In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 17, 2017
finekmr:
Good evening!

Please i need your assistance. I would like to know how i can renew or extend my stay permit / visa. I am a Cameroonian, basically i have free stay of 90days. And my 90days will expire on tuesday. I went to the immigration website, information are not really clear there. I would like to know how can i renew my tourist visa or how to change the visa type.
And also if i can open a bank account with this type of permit(tourist)
Thanks in advance!

Go back to Cameroon and apply for the appropriate visa type before coming
Re: How To Extend Stay Permit In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 17, 2017
tpwealth:

You are a disgrace to this country

1 Like

Re: How To Extend Stay Permit In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

You are a disgrace to this country
Pidgin2
I know I will see you here.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Air Peace 3rd Boeing 777 Inside View (video) / What should I do? [Study abroad or invest in other business] please advice / Cancollege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.