Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,323 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Wtf!! Is It Safe To Say This Mum Is Crazy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wtf!! Is It Safe To Say This Mum Is Crazy? (1333 Views)

Wtf Is Going On? / Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role / "David Is Crazy": Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Loved Up In Dubai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtf!! Is It Safe To Say This Mum Is Crazy? by henrypsexy(m): 3:38am On Oct 17, 2017
The things one sees on social media.

A US mum, took to Facebook to share this post and has since gotten different reactions to her thoughts.

I personally think this is't ordinary though. Guys what do you think?

Re: Wtf!! Is It Safe To Say This Mum Is Crazy? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:45am On Oct 17, 2017
hmmm ... one thing is to be sick, another thing is to advertize it.

This is a pure commercial on madness grin

3 Likes

Re: Wtf!! Is It Safe To Say This Mum Is Crazy? by SoftP(m): 4:23am On Oct 17, 2017
She is possesed
Re: Wtf!! Is It Safe To Say This Mum Is Crazy? by Kobicove(m): 4:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Attention seekers everywhere you look

1 Like

Re: Wtf!! Is It Safe To Say This Mum Is Crazy? by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 17, 2017
Real question is, is it safe to post here? International aproko machine. From Lagos to Yankee! A won eleyi! I carry yansh give una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wtf!! Is It Safe To Say This Mum Is Crazy? by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 17, 2017
Hmm the human mind..
Re: Wtf!! Is It Safe To Say This Mum Is Crazy? by ibkkk(f): 5:50am On Oct 17, 2017
This one weak me.
Re: Wtf!! Is It Safe To Say This Mum Is Crazy? by DanielsParker(m): 5:55am On Oct 17, 2017
really shameful. some things are meant to be kept private.
Re: Wtf!! Is It Safe To Say This Mum Is Crazy? by oyatmicah(m): 6:03am On Oct 17, 2017
i tink dis generation is highly crazy cos everyone seems to believe if dey dont post every single details abt dia life on social media dey cant succeed in life.
dey can do about anything just to gain attention.
Re: Wtf!! Is It Safe To Say This Mum Is Crazy? by henrypsexy(m): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2017
cummando:
Real question is, is it safe to post here? International aproko machine. From Lagos to Yankee! A won eleyi! I carry yansh give una

kikikiki...... dude calm!!
Re: Wtf!! Is It Safe To Say This Mum Is Crazy? by ikp120(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2017
But she's being sincere. There could be a thousand and one ladies who feel the same and may be thinking that they ain't normal, or that they're all alone in it. The breast has lots of sexual nerves. So what's the big deal there? undecided

I wonder when black men will free themselves from the effects of religion and mundane traditions on them. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Wtf!! Is It Safe To Say This Mum Is Crazy? by henrypsexy(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2017
ikp120:
But she's being sincere. There could be a thousand and one ladies who feel the same and may be thinking that they ain't normal, or that they're all alone in it. The breast has lots of sexual nerves. So what's the big deal there? undecided

I wonder when black men will free themselves from the effects of religion and mundane traditions on them. angry angry

You got a point though at least we have most men who still go ahead to masturbate on just a picture

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Has A Million And One Meaningsā€¦can You Describe It? / Temi Otedola Twerks For Mr Eazi As Lil Kesh Smoking So Hard Like A Thief / Photo: Ahuofe Patri Is Pregnant? Is It For Kwame Eugene Or Kalybos ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.