Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Hazards Of The Clothes We Wear- Kemi Otubambo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hazards Of The Clothes We Wear- Kemi Otubambo (482 Views)

Why Do We Wear CLOTHES??? / Why Do You Think We Wear Singlets / The Clothes Are Beautiful On The Model,we Can't Wear It All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hazards Of The Clothes We Wear- Kemi Otubambo by Temitayooye: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2017
“Hazards of the clothes we wear”, on hearing this the first thing that crosses my mind is if the cloth we wear cause hazards to our health, I was not surprised when I asked a senior colleague and her response was “clothes can not be harmful”.

Due to curiosity I had to do some research, then I discovered that the clothes we wear are death trap in disguise ranging from the undergarments to the accessories.

Although, the hazards all boils down to fashion and the strive to look beautiful and attractive. Supporting this madness is a common saying that “fashion is pain”. Seriously it is not pain but “covering of unclothedness in an alluring way”.

Funny enough, we dine and wine with the risks associated with the oufits we put on also we notice some symptoms but all we do is neglect them knowingly or unknowingly.

Do you know that the fabrics used in making the clothes we wear are processed and made out of chemicals that distrupts the hormone, cause skin havok as well as increases the risk of getting cancer?, a typical example is that of one Susan MaKinley who purchased a bra at a store and wore it without washing it which later resulted to the growth of maggot in her breast.

more so, some of these clothes like the skinny jeans and waist trainers causes unbearable discomfort sadly we cope with the pain just to look “dope”.

Like I will always say fashion is to cover unclothedness and not a death sentence because most ladies just to wear a pair of jean trouser is like a mathematics equation where they need to calculate the time and speed at which a leg can enter a pair of the jean so as to avoid stress. Wearing the jean is struggle and pulling it is another battle all in the name of making the ass obvious.

Little do they know that when a jean is too skinny it reduces the blood supply to the body, twists testicles, prompts bladder weakness and triggers Urinary Tract Infections. On a lighter note, all the hazards attached to body hug jeans can be avoided if it is worn for a short period and opted for an elasticated jean that is not body hugging.

Still on the body hugging matter, shape wear is another silent killer that is a woman’s best friend. We tend to hide our shapelesness under these body shapers. Frankly, we can still look good without these life threatening body shapers. Women find it difficult to eat when they are in the waist trainer and they also find it hard to breath properly, body shapers decreases blood circulation in the body resulting to blood clot which flows to the lungs and brain that eventually leads to death, it damages the nerves, squeezes the internal organs and promotes infections.

The sincere advice is to not wear smaller body shapers and also wear these shapers for a very short time to live longer.

Read more...
http://effectsonline.net/hazards-clothes-wear-kemi-otubambo/

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedies For Dark Armpit / Buy Real Twitter Followers And Get Incredible Response From Business House / Appeal For The Urgent Recall Of Quack Dr H. V. D. Corput (md Rcmh Ugwueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.