Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen (15120 Views)

Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) / 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Marshalxv(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2017
And yet nobody is tagging this people as terrorist. Fulani herdsmen with Ak47. Nigeria my country !
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Adebowale89(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2017
I believe by now, sane people should agree with KANU

if not that KANU adopted hooligans and hatred method, he would have gained much support and unanimous voice from other southerners with the incidence occurring in this country today

divide this country and let every region bear their father's name. the oil is the beginning of Nigeria problem

divide this country, wouldn't mind to see southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria. this people backwardness is appalling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by sonofthegods: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2017
For three days now, three whole days, a grave moral tragedy has been taking place in Miango town located in Bassa local govt area of Plateau state

The govt-protected Fulani terrorists have been killing defenceless men, women and children in Miango town for three days now with nothing but criminal silence from Asorock. And why not? The marauding herdsmen are Mr President's kinsmen who can kill and maim with both impunity and immunity.

Soldiers from 3rd Armoured Division, one of the largest military barracks, located IN THE SAME LOCAL GOVT, went to the community but not to protect the victims or arrest the killer herdsmen. Not at all. They went there and dispossessed the victims of the hunting guns and matchets they've been using for self defence. And this same soldiers still REFUSED to protect them.

But,

This is not the moral tragedy I speak of because the truth which we all know but which we are unwilling to admit is that Nigerian Soldiers and the herdsmen are like co-joined twins. The army even have a special Anti-Cattle Rustling unit to protect cattle from thieves. In Southern Kaduna, soldiers were enforcing a curfew on the 24th night and early morning of 25th, 2016, when Herdsmen attacked people of Jema'a local govt IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CURFEW. Please, ask people from there.

Reacting to the unending Miango attack, the Plateau state police commissioner, Undie Adie, made what I consider the most idiotic statement to ever secede from the buccal cavity of a security expert anywhere in the world.

Hear him:

"There was a curfew but unfortunately, the attackers didn't adhere to it"

Please search Channels T.V. last night analysis of the Miango killing. But this is still not the moral tragedy I am on about. The heads of the entire security agencies in Nigeria are more committed to protecting the killer herdsmen. Is this even debatable?

And certainly, the moral tragedy I speak of is not that a President we are paying to protect our lives and properties is playing deaf, dumb and blind to the ethnic cleansing in Miango. Mr Buhari is an unrepentant fulani supremacist. Expecting him to condemn the murderous activities of his brethren is as funny as expecting the mother hawk to condemn her young ones for feeding on chicks.

The moral tragedy I speak of is the criminal silence from all of us with regards to the systematic genocide taking place in Plateau state.

When we come to the stage where we codedly justify evil or play indifferent to same, then we are doomed as a people.

To the President and C-In-C, SHAME on you for playing the spectator while your kinsmen are gifting innocent women and children with death in Miango.

To the Nigerian army, SHAME on you for prioritising cow over humans. Your Python can no longer dance against the marauding herdsmen. Your complicity in all of these is not up for debate.

To Channels T.V., SHAME on you for describing a clear case of ethnic cleansing as "communal clash"

Those of you thinking this is a Miango problem, you will do well to remember Agatu, Southern Kaduna, Nimbo etc.

We have a common enemy here and they are the marauding herdsmen with the security agency and President protecting them.

We the people remain the victims.

The earlier we realize this, the better for all of us.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Paperwhite(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by spy24(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2017
d chances of someone dying in Nigeria is higher than that of Nepa taking light
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Vanshmuell(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2017
....and these set of devilish herdsmen are all allowed to roam the streets freely;while a group that cry's out for freedom..is tagged Terrorist Group.....I cry For Nigeria.... embarassed embarassed
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Firefire(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2017
RIP

Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Paperwhite(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2017
sonofthegods:

For three days now, three whole days, a grave moral tragedy has been taking place in Miango town located in Bassa local govt area of Plateau state

The govt-protected Fulani terrorists have been killing defenceless men, women and children in Miango town for three days now with nothing but criminal silence from Asorock. And why not? The marauding herdsmen are Mr President's kinsmen who can kill and maim with both impunity and immunity.

Soldiers from 3rd Armoured Division, one of the largest military barracks, located IN THE SAME LOCAL GOVT, went to the community but not to protect the victims or arrest the killer herdsmen. Not at all. They went there and dispossessed the victims of the hunting guns and matchets they've been using for self defence. And this same soldiers still REFUSED to protect them.

But,

This is not the moral tragedy I speak of because the truth which we all know but which we are unwilling to admit is that Nigerian Soldiers and the herdsmen are like co-joined twins. The army even have a special Anti-Cattle Rustling unit to protect cattle from thieves. In Southern Kaduna, soldiers were enforcing a curfew on the 24th night and early morning of 25th, 2016, when Herdsmen attacked people of Jema'a local govt IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CURFEW. Please, ask people from there.

Reacting to the unending Miango attack, the Plateau state police commissioner, Undie Adie, made what I consider the most idiotic statement to ever secede from the buccal cavity of a security expert anywhere in the world.

Hear him:

"There was a curfew but unfortunately, the attackers didn't adhere to it"

Please search Channels T.V. last night analysis of the Miango killing. But this is still not the moral tragedy I am on about. The heads of the entire security agencies in Nigeria are more committed to protecting the killer herdsmen. Is this even debatable?

And certainly, the moral tragedy I speak of is not that a President we are paying to protect our lives and properties is playing deaf, dumb and blind to the ethnic cleansing in Miango. Mr Buhari is an unrepentant fulani supremacist. Expecting him to condemn the murderous activities of his brethren is as funny as expecting the mother hawk to condemn her young ones for feeding on chicks.

The moral tragedy I speak of is the criminal silence from all of us with regards to the systematic genocide taking place in Plateau state.

When we come to the stage where we codedly justify evil or play indifferent to same, then we are doomed as a people.

To the President and C-In-C, SHAME on you for playing the spectator while your kinsmen are gifting innocent women and children with death in Miango.

To the Nigerian army, SHAME on you for prioritising cow over humans. Your Python can no longer dance against the marauding herdsmen. Your complicity in all of these is not up for debate.

To Channels T.V., SHAME on you for describing a clear case of ethnic cleansing as "communal clash"

Those of you thinking this is a Miango problem, you will do well to remember Agatu, Southern Kaduna, Nimbo etc.

We have a common enemy here and they are the marauding herdsmen with the security agency and President protecting them.

We the people remain the victims.

The earlier we realize this, the better for all of us.
God bless.Bene rhenshen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by optimismlaz(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2017
Where went The Nigerian Army? RIP to the death. God if this is good then it's good to me but if not pay them back in their own coin.
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Kennitrust(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2017
Sirheny007:

Spacebookers..why??
received sense

Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by chuckdee4(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2017
Is this how it's going to be?
Just sit down and watch all this sort of rubbish destroy us
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by buffalowings: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2017
I never heard of a curfew where I could move about during the said hours.
In a curfew I know
If there is much as a cackle of chickens, their heads are blown off.
Thank God I'm safe.
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Danielalhassan66(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:
We no longer have Nigerian Army, what we nw have is Northern Army.
Same way the Military connived with these herdsmen to end the lives of dis people what if they've connived with the vaccine makers to execute a serious medical damage to our kids in skool ?
Trust they military at ur own peril.
Mr right this herdmen are not even Nigeria the keep on kill our brother what we hear from the leaders are stupid thought as for me when u see any herdmen close to your house ready for war
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Foodforthought: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2017
sKy007:
When are we going to stop suspecting Fulani Herdsmen and start calling them terrorists?
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Danielalhassan66(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2017
bpalace:
If Nigeria divides... Our brothers from plateau state will suffer in the hands of our other bbrothervin the oza room
tongue
bpalace:
If Nigeria divides... Our brothers from plateau state will suffer in the hands of our other bbrothervin the oza room

the herdmen kill people in imo abia enugu what do u have to say about that

1 Like

Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by donshaddow(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2017
Those bastards will never arrest the people who committed the crime, but would be quick to arrest the "situation". Damn government!
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2017
R.I.P

You used to live peacefully with these people but you decided to attack them during plateau crisis. The most dangerous man in the world is a fulani man as they can hold grudges for their entire life & even pass it over to their kids. They will never report to media when you attack them, but their retaliation are very gruesome. Once you get problem with them settle things immediately, otherwise spend eternity watching over ur backs.
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by ALOWONLE419(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2017
WE SOUTH WEST MUSLIMS ARE VERY MUCH IN SUPPORT OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN PLATEAU STATE... INFIDELS MUST BE ELIMINATED angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by ALOWONLE419(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Danielalhassan66:
tongue
the herdmen kill people in imo abia enugu what do u have to say about that
DANIELALHASSAN66 MY FELLOW MUSLIM BROTHER I KNOW YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT WHAT FULANI HERDSMEN ARE DOING IN PLATEAU STATE RIGHT NOW IS LONG OVERDUE. OUR HOLY BOOK CATEGORICALLY TOLD US NOT TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH CHRISTIANS AND JEWS BECAUSE THEY ARE FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER.
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by hatchy(f): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2017
Buhari you will not die well!

1 Like

Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by ALOWONLE419(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2017
hatchy:
Buhari you will not die well!
WHAT HAS BUHARI GOT TO DO WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING IN PLATEAU STATE DID BUHARI INSTRUCT PLATEAU CHRISTIANS TO KILL MUSLIMS
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Osi360(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2017
may their souls rest in peace Na only God go help us for dis unsafe country
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by nnaeyes6: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Abegiiii. Buhari is Nebuchadnezzar sent to punish. So chi buo anu ozo ( day breaks, u hear another one)

Anyway, EYESMATE FURNITURE is there to make ur home and palace agog. Call 08065079608

Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by nnaeyes6: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2017
nnaeyes6:
Abegiiii. Buhari is Nebuchadnezzar sent to punish. So chi buo anu ozo ( day breaks, u hear another one)

Anyway, EYESMATE FURNITURE is there to make ur home and palace agog. Call 08065079608

Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by rasco2000me: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2017
We should wake up average Fulani will not allow u to talk down on his people,Nigerian should forget dat d president will talk about Fulani we should try and wake up from our deep sleep,Fulani are too tribalism
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Danielalhassan66(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
DANIELALHASSAN66 MY FELLOW MUSLIM BROTHER I KNOW YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT WHAT FULANI HERDSMEN ARE DOING IN PLATEAU STATE RIGHT NOW IS LONG OVERDUE. OUR HOLY BOOK CATEGORICALLY TOLD US NOT TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH CHRISTIANS AND JEWS BECAUSE THEY ARE FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER.
who is your muslim brother bros u better go and look for your Muslim brother cause am a Christian my name is Daniel
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Danielalhassan66(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
WHAT HAS BUHARI GOT TO DO WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING IN PLATEAU STATE DID BUHARI INSTRUCT PLATEAU CHRISTIANS TO KILL MUSLIMS
when did ChrisTian kill Muslim in plateau
Muslim like causing trouble i don't why

1 Like

Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Ruggedpen: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
president saying something like reprisal attacks mean a lot in his statement, then soliders gathering of people in a class room and left them to be killed, show the support for the quoted reprisal attack that the president said. God we need You come to our rescue
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by nengibo: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
wizod:
Now is early morning for hausa/Fulani Muslim
Mumu Plateau ppl are not Hausa or Fulani
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by danyaril2yahoo: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Gen yakubu Gowon,how market? A big shame on you
Re: 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen by Guyman02: 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Buhari calling this heinous act a 'reprisal' attack means that he is shielding his kinsmen, I wonder if Yoruba Muslims who see the Sultan of Sokoto as their religious leader will be able to condemn this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Procures Land To Build Children’s Prison / Newborn Baby Found Dead In A Well At A Town In The North (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Bandits Kill Young Man Weeks After Completing NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.