Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... (3026 Views)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Oracle16(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2017
My people, the devil is working tirelessly to deceive a lot of people. He has his agents everywhere including all social media like Nairaland. They come in several forms and names like atheist.... They claim to explain everything through science. Many have been been deceived, even here on Nairaland. Heaven is real and hell is real, only Jesus can save. We are warned about them in the Bible. Read..

Colossians 2:8 - 10
8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces[a] of this world rather than on Christ.
9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.

1 Timothy 4:1-5
But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons,

1 Corinthians 2:14
But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.

Isaiah 29:14
Therefore behold, I will once again deal marvelously with this people, wondrously marvelous; And the wisdom of their wise men will perish, And the discernment of their discerning men will be concealed."

Romans 1:2
Professing to be wise, they became fools,

1 Corinthians 1:19-20
For it is written, "I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE, AND THE CLEVERNESS OF THE CLEVER I WILL SET ASIDE." Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

1 Corinthians 2:6
Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away;

1 Corinthians 3:19-20
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God For it is written, "He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS"; and again, "THE LORD KNOWS THE REASONINGS of the wise, THAT THEY ARE USELESS."

1 Timothy 6:20
O Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, avoiding worldly and empty chatter and the opposing arguments of what is falsely called "knowledge"--

James 3:15
This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic.

Proverbs 3:7
Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and turn away from evil.
Proverbs 16:25
There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.

Isaiah 5:21
Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes And clever in their own sight!

Matthew 11:25

At that time Jesus said, "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants.

Romans 1:21-23
For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.

Read your Bible and you will see more... If you are still growing in faith, it is advisable not to read those atheist nonsense. The worst attack is the attack on your faith. God bless you all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by felixomor: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2017
Selah.
Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Oracle16(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Take note people.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Oracle16(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Do not be deceived child of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by OtemSapien: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2017
If you actually look deep into the social fabric of this nation, christians have deceived everybody more than the atheists, so I wonder why you're warning us to beware of atheists instead of the christians?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Oracle16(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
Colossians 2:6-10

New International Version (NIV)

6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces[a] of this world rather than on Christ.

9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Op you're correct. Many of Satan's agents are here.They bear funny names and are hard on Christians. They rarely comment on Muslim thread for the fear of swearing an oath. It takes a matured Christian filled with the holy ghost not to fall for satanic traps.many bloggers have join them in the game but I only pity them because Yahweh is a consuming fire. By the time God start dealing with them, they will weep

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by budaatum: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oracle16:
My people, the devil is working tirelessly to deceive a lot of people. He has his agents everywhere including all social media like Nairaland. They come in several forms and names like atheist.... They claim to explain everything through science. Many have been been deceived, even here on Nairaland. Heaven is real and hell is real, only Jesus can save. We are warned about them in the Bible.
This is the reason we atheists can't leave your sort of christian alone. If you were in charge of schools, you'd probably ensure maths wasn't taught. Science and history definitely wouldn't be on the curriculum, least the eyes of your students open.

But hey, when you grow up, you will understand what "Jesus" is. O my delight when the scales drop off your eyes.

9 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by budaatum: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by obinna58(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Religion is built with lies, religion is fraud, religion enslave the masses, religion limits human mentality, religion create enmity with both existing and unexisting being, religion makes people controversial, religion justifies evil act, religion prevent development, religion subjects many into continues suffering, giving them mind comfort, religion triggers madness

The moment you finally discovers that omnibenevolence God really exist is moment it becomes too late for you to be forgiven, really?

Religion has no right over you

*freeyourself

8 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Oracle16(m): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Op you're correct. Many of Satan's agents are here.They bear funny names and are hard on Christians. They rarely comment on Muslim thread for the fear of swearing an oath. It takes a matured Christian filled with the holy ghost not to fall for satanic traps.many bloggers have join them in the game but I only pity them because Yahweh is a consuming fire. By the time God start dealing with them, they will weep

You are correct. But the reason they don't attack Muslims is because they only attack the truth. You can't see Satan and his agents attacking a lost group. We must all hold on to God and pray at all times. We are in the last days and they are fighting desperately to deceive many because, there time is ticking real fast.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by oluebubeneo(f): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oracle16:

You are correct. But the reason they don't attack Muslims is because they only attack the truth. You can't see Satan and his agents attacking a lost group. We must all hold on to God and pray at all times. We are in the last days and they are fighting desperately to deceive many because, there time is ticking real fast.
Speaking of atheists not attacking Muslims, atheists state their points based on the religion they once practiced most times and religions they know well; Could be due to practice or research.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Oracle16(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
oluebubeneo:
Speaking of atheists not attacking Muslims, atheists state their points based on the religion they once practiced most times and religions they know well; Could be due to practice or research.

No one can be saved except through Jesus Christ. Their mission is to stop people from being saved. They don't want people saved, this is why they attack Christianity. They will not waste their time on already lost souls.

Note this warning thread is not only on Atheists alone, it includes the other Anti Christianity groups. I don't even know what they call themselves.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oracle16:

Yea

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by oluebubeneo(f): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oracle16:

No one can be saved accept through Jesus Christ. Their mission is to stop people from being saved. They don't want people saved, this is why they attack Christianity. They will not waste their time on already lost souls.
That's what you think.
Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Oracle16(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
oluebubeneo:
That's what you think.

That is what it is

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by budaatum: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Oracle16:

No one can be saved except through Jesus Christ. Their mission is to stop people from being saved. They don't want people saved, this is why they attack Christianity. They will not waste their time on already lost souls.
Saved from what?

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Oracle16(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
My people, hold onto your faith strongly and stay away from those their evil messages.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Akin1212(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Heaven is real and hell is real, but the reality is not real.

Said someone who has been to heaven and hell.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Akin1212(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Yes people, hold on to your faith and your illusions. There's nothing like it.
Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by dalaman: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Oracle16:
My people, the devil is working tirelessly to deceive a lot of people. He has his agents everywhere including all social media like Nairaland. They come in several forms and names like atheist.... They claim to explain everything through science. Many have been been deceived, even here on Nairaland. Heaven is real and hell is real, only Jesus can save. We are warned about them in the Bible. Read..

Colossians 2:8 - 10

Therefore behold, I will once again deal marvelously with this people, wondrously marvelous; And the wisdom of their wise men will perish, And the discernment of their discerning men will be concealed."

Romans 1:2
Professing to be wise, they became fools,

1 Corinthians 1:19-20
For it is written, "I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE, AND THE CLEVERNESS OF THE CLEVER I WILL SET ASIDE." Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

1 Corinthians 2:6
Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away;

1 Corinthians 3:19-20
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God For it is written, "He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS"; and again, "THE LORD KNOWS THE REASONINGS of the wise, THAT THEY ARE USELESS."

1 Timothy 6:20
O Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, avoiding worldly and empty chatter and the opposing arguments of what is falsely called "knowledge"--

James 3:15
This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic.

Proverbs 3:7
Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and turn away from evil.
Proverbs 16:25
There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.

Isaiah 5:21
Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes And clever in their own sight!

Matthew 11:25

At that time Jesus said, "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants.

Romans 1:21-23
For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.

Read your Bible and you will see more... If you are still growing in faith, it is advisable not to read those atheist nonsense. The worst attack is thge attack on your faith. God bless you all.

Another deluded one. Keep believing in the mythology and fiction of the ancient Jews and Romans that you were indoctrinated with.

If they tell you to describe the fictitious satan now, you'll start crying like a hopeless goat.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Oracle16(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
The Lord will continue to be our strength. Pray at all times and study the Bible always. Get addicted to the word of God, so when they make their noise you will not fall for it.

John 10 :10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Satan and his agents come to you with those deceptive messages and comments, to steal the word of God from your heart, then eventually kill you, so your soul will be lost in hell and that means destroying the person's soul forever.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Akin1212(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Oracle16:
The Lord will continue to be our strength. Pray at all times and study the Bible always. Get addicted to the word of God, so when they make their noise you will not fall for it.

John 10 :10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Satan and his agents come to you with those deceptive messages and comments, to steal the word of God from your heart, then eventually kill you, so your soul will be lost in hell and that means destroying the person's soul forever.

Yes, yes, may the Lord continue to be your strength, even though the strength cannot stop ordinary earthquakes from killing the people of God. When that strength starts preventing a collapsing building from killing the so called children of God, maybe we can start believing.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by GoodMuyis(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2017
OtemSapien:
If you actually look deep into the social fabric of this nation, christians have deceived everybody more than the atheists, so I wonder why you're warning us to beware of atheists instead of the christians?

Are you an atheist?
Why are you concern about the atheist?
Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Oracle16(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Are you an atheist?
Why are you concern about the atheist?

Don't mind noise makers. I still wonder why the world celebrate them every 1st of April.
Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Akin1212(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Oracle16:

Don't mind noise makers. I still wonder why the world celebrate them every 1st of April.

You may have to wonder forever.

Even the people who dash una Christianity are so conservative about it. Na una come become the fundamentalists. Shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Oracle16(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by budaatum: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Oracle16:

So, your god wants we human beings to remain ignorant? Is that so that the people of this world can prey on us? Or so we can all remain in bondage to the wise and suffer on earth because we will go to heaven afterwards? I think your pastors don't adopt this your philosophy. They are using their wisdom to get wealthy at your expense, and I bet you believe they are leading you to an afterlife of heaven dwelling.

Oh Jesus, I thank you for coming to show humans that ignorance is not godly. Please open Oracle16's eyes so he can see that a god can not want his creations to be stupid unless that god wants to enslave its people, in which case such a god should not be worshipped but be killed. In Christ name I pray, amen.
Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Oracle16(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Greetings my people!
Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Oracle16(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2017
Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Ephesians 4:14

New Living Translation

Then we will no longer be immature like children. We won't be tossed and blown about by every wind of new teaching. We will not be influenced when people try to trick us with lies so clever they sound like the truth.
Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Oracle16(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2017
John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Re: Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... by Oracle16(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2017
Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of The Cross Of Crucified Christ / Is This The Death Of The Religious Section? / Jesus Is Coming Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.