Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Rampage In Portharcourt Over Alleged Forced Immunization Of School Children - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rampage In Portharcourt Over Alleged Forced Immunization Of School Children (479 Views)

Percentage Of Out Of School Children Per Zones In Nigeria / Why Are School Children Not Repeating Classes Again? / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rampage In Portharcourt Over Alleged Forced Immunization Of School Children by rotybarry: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2017
Loud noise and unusual rowdy section broke out from the streets into our silent homes in the school hours of this morning.
On stepping out after hearing the series of unmusical sound of screams from children and parents alike, I found the street in a total state of higgledy-piggledy; parents with their children running directionless but desperately as though they were in a race for life....parents running into classrooms to drag out their kids and children scampering for their parents in their classrooms were very common sites from nursery to primary sections.
In a short while, the street was coloured up with different uniforms running in different directions while teachers stood helplessly outside their various school premises as they watched the uncontrollable scene. Others were found making calls ordering that their children be withdrawn from school immediately and lots of drama ensued in a very short time.....
Are we in another crises? I asked myself as I decided to get to the root of this to find out what was happening, trying to stop and interrogate some parents proved abortive as they seem to even take to their heels faster than ever, on asking a few questions some didn't even know why they were running, while I finally got the answer that an information flew round in split seconds that military men were going to schools in their van with immunization nurses to immunize kids and after which they'll die.....
Jeeeesu!!! I screamed, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, but my heart was pained as I saw the risk everyone was going through across streets.....
the few questions that ran through my mind are
What is happening to us?
When and How did we get here?
Are we making progress or retrogressing?
Has it gotten this bad?
Where do we go from here?
My heart was heavily pained as I got similar reports from WhatsApp groups and friends across different areas of the town sharing similar experience around their streets. I don't wish to continue please I'm forced to stop here but I must say before I drop it off, INFORMATION IS LIFE, we must scrutinize what we believe, and let's verify what we publish so we don't put others at risk.
It may interest you to know that till now I've been looking out for the said forced immunizers but haven't seen any, please if anyone saw them, we'd love to know more so as to educate ourselves some more on what's happening in our society and way forward.
Chrisbkrotimi
Re: Rampage In Portharcourt Over Alleged Forced Immunization Of School Children by Mznaett: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2017
So true

Abuloma axis is very busy now...

Parents running up and down to pick their kids from school.

Others are making calls... But till now, I haven't seen any trace of the immunizers here... I pray nothing happens to them sha...

(1) (Reply)

All About Edo State University Iyamho / Does Nigeria Need A Website Like Quora? / 2017 Edai Scholarship Test On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.