Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Is The Government Spreading Moneypox Through Immunization? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is The Government Spreading Moneypox Through Immunization? (275 Views)

Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Government Spreading Moneypox Through Immunization? by topedopechef(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2017
By tope_Omogoroye
I just received a call from my elder sister who stays in P.H asking me to stay in door here in lagos,because its presumed that the government is forcefully giving out immunization in an attempt to spread monkeypox so as to depopulate a particular tribe.All i replied her with was sayin she should desist from spreading false info.
Nairalander's should share their view on it o,and we want report from port harcourt residents, and if you have also received a similar call/message signify,but in my view i don't think our government is desperate to the extent of doing such a thing...

#stop_spreading_false_info
Re: Is The Government Spreading Moneypox Through Immunization? by topedopechef(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2017
topedopechef:
By tope_Omogoroye
I just received a call from my elder sister who stays in P.H asking me to stay in door here in lagos,because its presumed that the government is forcefully giving out immunization in an attempt to spread monkeypox so as to depopulate a particular tribe.All i replied her with was sayin she should desist from spreading false info.
Nairalander's should share their view on it o,and we want report from port harcourt residents, and if you have also received a similar call/message signify,but in my view i don't think our government is desperate to the extent of doing such a thing...

#stop_spreading_false_info

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
CaptainGOOD
markydebbi
Oyindidi
Blackhawk01
horlohlah
Lalas247
thepussyhunter
lefulefu
SunshineG
kimbraa
Tgoddess
Tosyne2much
Tahrah

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Cure For Hepatitis B And C That You Didn't Know...{with Pic}. / Boost Both Physical And Mental Alertness / Health (beingalertblog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.