Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Adobe Cs4 Installation Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adobe Cs4 Installation Help (624 Views)

[DOWNLOAD] Ultimate Collection Of Adobe Photoshop Plugins 2013 / In Need Of Adobe Cs3 Master Collection Serial Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adobe Cs4 Installation Help by Chimanet(m): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2010
i bought adobe cs4 and tried to run the setup file but it seems not to be running.pls is there any way i can install it or is the setup file corupt?
Re: Adobe Cs4 Installation Help by DualCore1: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2010
Post a screenshot of the contents of the CD. If there are individual folders for Dreamweaver, Fireworks e.t.c, post a screen shot of the content of those folders.

I say this cuz the normal CS4 i know, what runs first is the extractor which extracts it to a folder on your desktop called "Adobe CS4". then the installation should start automatically, if the installation doesnt start, you have to go to the extracted contents and run setup. I'll need the screenshot to know if yours is what I have in mind.
Re: Adobe Cs4 Installation Help by Chimanet(m): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2010
tanks 4 ure concern dualcore.i went back to where i bought the software and complained and vendor said am not the only one with that problem (set up file refuse to run) and also promised to give me another one next week.

(1) (Reply)

Newsletter System Help / Pls How Can I Make Online Payment (25-100 Dollars) / Fully Automated Paypal Integrated Classifieds For Sale $300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.