Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,363 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) (43377 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos) / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by hanassholesolo: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
This girl is not lacking anything, fine face, good frame, good height, even taller than the man
the is by far the most appealing woman i've seen.
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
undecided

Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
careytommy7:
This boy is a general overseer?

Yes and he is highly gifted and blessed. He started prophecy at about 5 years old I can remember back when I was a kid and a Zoe ministry member he comes to prophesy during crusades.

Based in Asaba and has a fast growing church at Ibusa just 10 mins drive from Asaba.

3 Likes

Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by Icon79(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Title: The reigning Face Of Nigeria World
Name: Ijeoma Okafor Maryann
Nationality: Igbo

Seriously, what becomes of Nigeria without Ndi Igbo

O pari
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by Werehkpe: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
lelvin:
Ehn! Make sure you pay your tithe soon.

No mind the church members. This pastor don use their money take marry fine girl while the male members are crying for funds so they too can marry. Sadly many of them will marry "Iya Akara" or "Oni Pure water"

They better open their eyes before its too late oooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by funmifatoyinbo: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
EVILFOREST:

Take Biro cancel the wedding naaaa
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by Ak75: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
I see una ooo, another Toto dikeh episode (part- 2)
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Yes and he is highly gifted and blessed. He started prophecy at about 5 years old I can remember back when I was a kid and a Zoe ministry member he comes to prophesy during crusades.

Based in Asaba and has a fast growing church at Ibusa just 10 mins drive from Asaba.

Wow. Congrats to him.
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by wtfcoded: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Beautiful

Nigerians Can fine anyhow ehn...
plz be specific abt that. Dont say Nigerians, say Igbos.
i.e ''igbos can fine any how''.

2 Likes

Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by victor768(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Have fun young Pastor
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by phranq30(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Who noticed how the Pastor tried very hard to avoid touching her bre.ast in the first pic? Hehehehe!

Mah nigga grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by blahc007: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
AlexReports:
Face Of Nigeria World Winner Gets Engaged To Young Pastor, Releases Lovely Photo

The reigning Face Of Nigeria World winner Ijeoma Okafor Maryann has been engaged by her long time friend Julius Ekweozor, the General Overseer Of Charismatic Restoration City. ‎ The exclusive engagement hangout followed lovely photo sessions taken in choice locations and with a matching outfits.

‎The final student of Madonna University, Queen Ijeoma who had won some pageant contests in the past was also the former winner of Miss NGO Nigeria. The wedding bell is expected to ring soon as plans are underway. Her pastor husband to be is from Awka North LGA of Anambra while the beauty queen is from Agwu LGA of Enugu state.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/10/wow-reigning-face-of-nigeria-world.html?m=0
imagine how their children will be like...this people are not just helping matters at all...who go com marry our kind..
Pic checkers oya....
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Eighty percent of Pentecostal churches in Nigeria were set up by Igbo. Ur guess is as good as mine!!!
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by Elioandrew: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
They are so cute. I will be the next.

2 Likes

Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
wtfcoded:

plz be specific abt that.
Dont say Nigerians, say Igbos.

i.e ''igbos can fine any how''.

Hahaha...I'm Igbo. I know someone may say that grin grin una no dey gree o. All tribes fine joor.
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
NEIGHBOUR:

Eighty percent of Pentecostal churches in Nigeria were set up by Igbo. Ur guess is as good as mine!!!

I disagree na Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by niyot124: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
EVILFOREST:

It's a SIN to be Ugly in Igbo land

I have met some ugly/manly Igbo girls tho grin

1 Like

Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
maxysmith:
Pls what's the name of the church, this man must pray for me grin

You wan SNATCH AM abi?

1 Like

Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
But this guy is too young for marriage

BAD BELLE!
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
EVILFOREST:

igbo men are generally not fine. Sorry grin
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
But it doesn't look like he's grabbed down there if you know what I mean!!! grin grin grin
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by manitobor(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Oh my God, that girl looks delicious.
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by Natilolo(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
They are good together. God bless their union.

1 Like

Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
hanassholesolo:
This girl is not lacking anything, fine face, good frame, good height, even taller than the man
the is by far the most appealing woman i've seen.
...and fine skin
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by tealaw(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ibos and bleaching

Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by bimbotua(f): 12:42am On Oct 18, 2017
...and they look really dope.

1 Like

Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by 2sa2: 12:53am On Oct 18, 2017
EVILFOREST:

see one of your products too grin

Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by Chizzychinny: 1:06am On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:
But this guy is too young for marriage
Money is not d problem after all d church belongs to him.
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by okevibes: 1:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by jacko007(m): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:

You look angry........ but I hope isza diamond ring you're using to propose

Not angry at all, but are you to decide the kind of ring?
Love na love o.....Moreover diamond rings don't determine how we spend our entire life together... grin
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by stjohn1605(m): 7:00am On Oct 18, 2017
love birds
Re: Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2017
The guy handsome,the girl is beautiful,there children will be too cute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Rocks Off Shoulder Mini Gown (Photo) / I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 / Abandoned Nanny, Tonto Dikeh And Churchill: The Real Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.