Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Jose Mourinho Ready To Sign New £65m Five-year Deal At Old Trafford - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Ready To Sign New £65m Five-year Deal At Old Trafford (357 Views)

Messi's New Deal At Man City Would See Him Earn N153m Per Day, N4.5bn Per Month / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford / Jose Mourinho Ready To Sign New £65million Five-year Manchester United Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Ready To Sign New £65m Five-year Deal At Old Trafford by happymuba: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Have you Visited http://www.solutioncliq.cf today??

Jose Mourinho ready to sign new £65m five-year deal
at Old Trafford Mourinho has impressed at Manchester United since replacing Louis van Gaal and signing a three-year deal in

MANCHESTER UNITED
want to tie down Jose Mourinho to a new £65million five-year deal.

And the Red Devils boss is ready to sign — and make his time at Old Trafford the longest tenure of his career.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSizpo-K6HiadwcbWz2QUO_eQaD09WJ6sW27avQKmcnbwTlLAgcQPsp1I[/img]
Mourinho, 54, is the best-paid manager in world football alongside his Manchester City counterpart Pep Guardiola, with both earning £250,000 a week.
This basic wage will stay about the same but the Portuguese’s incentive package for trophies and league positions is set to rocket.
The final details are still to be agreed.

Mourinho initially signed a three-year deal in the summer of 2016.
Despite the United board being convinced they had the right man, both sides were happy with the length of that contract to see how everything progressed.

But United chiefs have been hugely impressed with the
way Mourinho has turned the club around in less than a year-and-a-half.
Last season he made a huge connection with the United
fans.
And he also claimed two major honours in his first season, the EFL Cup and Europa League.
United are currently joint top of the Premier League with neighbours city.

SOURCE:http://solutioncliq.cf/forum2_theme_113193767.?tema=12
Re: Jose Mourinho Ready To Sign New £65m Five-year Deal At Old Trafford by Airtimex(m): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Thought he was asking for an improved contract...

No doubt, he is a good coach but his tactics towards away big matches is boring. embarassed
He should improve on that aspect, especially if he wants to compete for epl trophy.

GGMU

Saynotopackingofbus#
Re: Jose Mourinho Ready To Sign New £65m Five-year Deal At Old Trafford by happymuba: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
Airtimex:
Thought he was asking for an improved contract...

No doubt, he is a good coach but his tactics towards away big matches is boring. embarassed
He should improve on that aspect, especially if he wants to compete for epl trophy.

GGMU

Saynotopackingofbus#

so,you dont like him nw??

Wat Club do you Support?
Re: Jose Mourinho Ready To Sign New £65m Five-year Deal At Old Trafford by Airtimex(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
happymuba:

so,you dont like him nw??

Wat Club do you Support?

My bro. Get me well, he is a great coach and i never hated him.

My problem is his approach towards big away games. If you observe him thoroughly, whenever he is playing a big team especially away matches. He tends to pack the bus.

I don't like that about him...

GGMU

(1) (Reply)

Russia World Cup: ISIS Issues Chilling Threat with Poster of Messi Crying Blood / Roger Federer... Tennis G.O.A.T / Just In: West Ham Sack Manager Slaven Bilic Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.