Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tips For Successful Nysc Online Registration BATCH 'B' 2017 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Tips For Successful Nysc Online Registration BATCH 'B' 2017 (1239 Views)

Guide To A Successful NYSC Camping / Must Read: Useful Guide For Successful Nysc 2018 Batch A Registration / NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Successful Nysc Online Registration BATCH 'B' 2017 by easycafe(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO FINISH NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION?
======ANS======
The total cost for NYSC Online registration for Mobilization is N4,500.
This includes the N3,000 for Call-up letter charge which is to be paid with your master card.
DO I NEED TO BE PRESENT FOR THE REGISTRATION?
====ANS=====
YES, This is because your thumb must be captured (thumbprinting).
Due to this reason, NYSC does not allow proxy registration.
WHEN DO I REGISTER?
=====ANS=====
The registration starts on 20th of April through 6MAY, 2017. You can do the registration within these days.
Please make sure you are registered before May 6, 2017.
I DID PART-TIME, HOW DO I COLLECT MY EXCEPTION LETTER?
=====ANS=====
For Part-time students, Although it is expected that your Name and details is already sent to NYSC by now. However, your mode of registrtion is not so different. You will go through the necessary registration, Make the necessary online payment as stated above. After the registration, you'll need to wait until when other corps are collecting NYSC Posting Letter, before your notification of Exception will be out.
HOW DO I GET PREPARED?
To get prepared for this Registration, Please DOWNLOAD THE
NYSC PRE-ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM HERE. /NYSCformTemplate
Print this form, fill and bring it along with you to EASYCAFE (Opposite LASPOTECH)
WHAT KIND OF PASSPORT DO I USE?
=====ANS=====
NYSC updated portal is now VERY strick with Passport Photograph.
Due to this reason, we advice prospective corps to suspend passport photograph till point of registration for Best Size, Exposure and Dimension.
WHERE IS EASYCAFE LOCATED?
====ANS====
Our Office is located Directly Opposite LASPOTECH, in Ikorodu.
Tel: 2348169902622 (Text, Whatzapp, Call for more Direction)
(Beware of FAKE EASYCAFE, We do not have office inside LASPOTECH)
MORE DETAILS >> /nysc-b-2017 <<

Re: Tips For Successful Nysc Online Registration BATCH 'B' 2017 by SuperSuave(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
How much is NYSC reg excluding payment to print call up letter online and cafe charges?

What is the actual dimension of passport needed?

(1) (Reply)

This One Too Will Now Start Competing For Job With Us, Does She Mean "Phase", / How To Choose Preferred States For National Youth Service Corps / Do You Use Smartphone If Yes...congrats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.