Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why You Should Embrace This Thing With Both Hands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should Embrace This Thing With Both Hands (445 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Embrace This Thing With Both Hands by fumisko(f): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
The absence of openness in relationships has resulted in so much issues in our world today. Amongst celebrities, actors and even pastors unfortunately and that is
"Why you should embrace this thing called "transparency" with both hands"
Can you tell that lady you are toasting that see I am a good man in so so and so area but I am prone to womanizing or can you as a lady tell him that...
http://diaryofalovergirl.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Portharcourt Residents (two Bedroom Flat For Rent At N400k) / The Osasu show foundation To Feed 1000 idps, Orphans today In Abuja / Flat To Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.