Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

How Can I Buy Items On Aliexpress And Ship To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Buy Items On Aliexpress And Ship To Nigeria (1240 Views)

Free Class On Mini Importation From Aliexpress And 1688 / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Buy Items On Aliexpress And Ship To Nigeria by mrNVO(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
I have been wanting to buy items on AliExpress,but i dont know if its possible to ship it to nigeria,and if yes,how long will it take?
Re: How Can I Buy Items On Aliexpress And Ship To Nigeria by greatnaija01: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
I do it all the time... a guy on nairaland here taught me
Re: How Can I Buy Items On Aliexpress And Ship To Nigeria by psucc(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
greatnaija01:
And you no fit teach another person.
Re: How Can I Buy Items On Aliexpress And Ship To Nigeria by decatalyst(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
mrNVO:
I have been wanting to buy items on AliExpress,but i dont know if its possible to ship it to nigeria,and if yes,how long will it take?

You pay for shipping fee...it will be added to your order after checkout before payment.

It is very easy buying from there. Use your ATM and the shipping may take 30days depending on the store you are buying from and the courier service. You can even DHL if you want express delivery...additional cost.

You collect your stuff from the nearest post office if you are using standard seller's courier means. But DHL could bring to your door step.

I just received my orders last week cool
Re: How Can I Buy Items On Aliexpress And Ship To Nigeria by greatnaija01: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
the guy is WINKMART on nairaland.... People who truly make real legit Live money do not have time to be teaching anyone unless they are selling an ebook and stuff... me am not a marketer but am the guys whatsapp group and we import everyweek. chikena

psucc:
And you no fit teach another person.
Re: How Can I Buy Items On Aliexpress And Ship To Nigeria by rerhji(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
decatalyst:

You pay for shipping fee...it will be added to your order after checkout before payment.

It is very easy buying from there. Use your ATM and the shipping may take 30days depending on the store you are buying from and the courier service. You can even DHL if you want express delivery...additional cost.

You collect your stuff from the nearest post office if you are using standard seller's courier means. But DHL could bring to your door step.

are u being notified of d exchange rate ealier b4 deduction Is done (maybe all charges converted to naira)....if nt wat was d rate used for ur payments??
Re: How Can I Buy Items On Aliexpress And Ship To Nigeria by decatalyst(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
rerhji:
are u being notified of d exchange rate ealier b4 deduction Is done (maybe all charges converted to naira)....if nt wat was d rate used for ur payments??

Mine was around 370.

It depends on your bank. Nah the useless UBA I used...standbic Would have given me a Better rate jare
Re: How Can I Buy Items On Aliexpress And Ship To Nigeria by mrNVO(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2017
decatalyst:

Thanks. But does it have to be a month?
Re: How Can I Buy Items On Aliexpress And Ship To Nigeria by decatalyst(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2017
mrNVO:

Thanks. But does it have to be a month?

Read what I wrote nah
Re: How Can I Buy Items On Aliexpress And Ship To Nigeria by mrNVO(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2017
greatnaija01:

How can i get in touch with the guy who thought You?
Re: How Can I Buy Items On Aliexpress And Ship To Nigeria by Slowvenom(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2017
decatalyst:

Please can you drop your number?
Or chat me up with this number 07066024406
Re: How Can I Buy Items On Aliexpress And Ship To Nigeria by Hycenth137363(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
please friends I have been seeking on how to import from Aliexpress to Nigeria but I don't know how to really go about it, I just needed a help.

what's app number 08065884976

(1) (Reply)

PP Polythene Needed. / Are You Serious!!! Acres Of Land For How Much??? / Earn Extra Cash This Season!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.