Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Hausa-igbo Man - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hausa-igbo Man (2099 Views)

Opinion: Personalities Of An HAUSA/IGBO/YORUBA Man(the Good And Bad Sides) / Who Is The Richest Igbo Man On God's Green Planet? / Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa-igbo Man by auwal87(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2010
This is what Nigeria is supposed to be.

This is not an Igbo chieftain or king, it is Malam Ibrahim Shekarau, Governor of Kano.

Re: Hausa-igbo Man by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2010
i dont get your point.

are you saying the man is half hausa half igbo or what exactly?

or you're referring to his outfit which you consider igbo?
Re: Hausa-igbo Man by auwal87(m): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2010
tpia.:

i dont get your point.

are you saying the man is half hausa half igbo or what exactly?

or you're referring to his outfit which you consider igbo?

He is Hausa
Re: Hausa-igbo Man by amarilo: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2010
Poster

What happens to your Arewa Islamic Republic?
Re: Hausa-igbo Man by Hadone(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2010
auwal87:

This is what Nigeria is supposed to be.

This is not an Igbo chieftain or king, it is Malam Ibrahim Shekarau, Governor of Kano.

[size=18pt]Exactly!! He is promoting the good image of hausa people & their culture by accepting Igbos and everybody to live in peace within his state. He even appointed Yoruba & Igbos as Special Advisers in his govt. He is setting a good example about how Nigeria should look like. [/size]
Re: Hausa-igbo Man by dominique(f): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
is that an ibo attire he had on in the picture? doesn't look like it to me undecided
Re: Hausa-igbo Man by Hadone(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2010
dominique:

is that an ibo attire he had on in the picture? doesn't look like it to me undecided
[size=18pt]Not an ordinary Igbo attire I beg. We're talking of an Igbo chief attire[/size] cheesy You too wan joke with our Malam ne? cool cool
Re: Hausa-igbo Man by Princegemini(m): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2010
nice but,
craaaaaaaap

(1) (Reply)

Itan Ile Yoruba / How Well Do You Know Your Eulogy (oriki) / Spiritual Work Or Spells To Neutralize Eating In Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.