Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! (836 Views)

Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly / Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! by Aplaudez(m): 3:16am On Oct 18, 2017
I think something similar to this topic was pushed to the front page last two weeks ! My fellow nairalanders it's quantitative reason and I even did it personally For her and I even wrote the answers for her with my writing, on getting to the lesson the next day I just saw that the teacher Misseed it for her, I was so surprised!

It's high time God Himself manifested in this country!
Everything in this country is faulty!

cc lalastical I hope you'll do justice to this thread!

I really felt so bad!

Re: Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! by fidelmarshal199: 3:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Why did u write it yourself?? Are u the owner of the assignment.

2 Likes

Re: Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! by Aplaudez(m): 3:24am On Oct 18, 2017
She was given lots of assignments! So I can't just but to assist her with it=
Re: Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! by Aplaudez(m): 3:24am On Oct 18, 2017
She was given lots of assignments! So I can't just but to assist her with it!
Re: Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! by Sijo01(f): 3:36am On Oct 18, 2017
I know things are hard but razor blade shouldn't be more than 20 naira. Get one and make use of it.

Now, to the subject of discus,

Aplaudez:
I think something similar to this topic was pushed to the front page last two weeks ! My fellow nairalanders it's quantitative reason and I even did it personally For her and I even wrote the answers for her with my writing, on getting to the lesson the next day I just saw that the teacher Misseed it for her, I was so surprised!

I really felt so bad!

Listen to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! by dominique(f): 3:48am On Oct 18, 2017
The teacher knows that's not his pupil's writing, that's probably why he marked it all wrong. You're imputing wrong values in that child by making her believe that it is OK to have her assignment done for her. If I were the girl's parents, I'd terminate your appointment with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! by ipobarecriminals: 3:58am On Oct 18, 2017
fidelmarshal199:
sad
fidelmarshal199:
i tire ooo.Like play like play he go help him/her to sit/write jamb/waec on their behalf.
Re: Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! by eledalo: 4:59am On Oct 18, 2017
God should manifest himself by you doing your child/ward's homework?

Truly everything is faulty in this country when you can proudly do someone's assignment, come to proclaim it proudly in public and then have the audacity to mention God.

You are a liability.

Disgusting.
Re: Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! by sKy007: 5:47am On Oct 18, 2017
There's an abnormality I have seen under the sun.

You paid 50k+ as school fees yet your child cannot do his/her homework on their own
Re: Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! by apeleone(f): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Why do the work for the child? You were paid to teach the child how to do the work not the other way. When he/she is to write a test of exam will you do it for the child also? I also noticed you skipped question 5 and got question 8 wrong.
Re: Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! by dumnoip408(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=dominique post=61524152]The teacher knows that's not his pupil's writing, that's probably why he marked it all wrong. You're imputing wrong values in that child by making her believe that it is OK to have her assignment done for her. If I were the girl's parents, I'd terminate your appointment with immediate effect.
Can't you see op is an olodo,he actually failed most of the questions
Re: Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! by dumnoip408(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Aplaudez:

I really felt so bad!

Op you actually got most of the answers wrong
Re: Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! by waltermeyer: 4:54pm On May 09, 2020
Rank tracking is the process of monitoring how your website performs in search engines for this or that keyword.You can track Rank of your keywords by our tools related to "Rank tracker"
Re: Pry3 teacher Scored My Lesson Student Zero On An Assignment She Gets Correctly! by Excellentmind19: 9:46pm On May 09, 2020
Op you should study examples and follow the pattern

(1) (Reply)

25 Year Old Chiamaka Deborah Motilewa Bags Phd At Covenant University / Admission In China’s Universities. 100% Visa Guarantee. / UNILAG DLI 2016/2017 ACADEMIC RESULT IS OFFICIALLY OUT, CHECK THE STEPS BELOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.