Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Wickedness: See What This Lady Did To Her Neighbor For Not Paying NEPA Bill - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wickedness: See What This Lady Did To Her Neighbor For Not Paying NEPA Bill (534 Views)

Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa / Malam Buda Mana Littafi Stabbed 6 Times By Neighbor For 'Singing About Father' / Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Wickedness: See What This Lady Did To Her Neighbor For Not Paying NEPA Bill by Damoone(m): 6:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Nigerian lady named Åškįå_Zåmåhńį took to social media to narrate how she damaged her neighbour Generator because he refused to pay NEPA bill.

Here’s what she posted on her Twitter page;

“I just poured SALT inside this my Neighbours Generator. He we not pay Nepabill. But he has money to buy fuel Let all of us be in Darkness.

Now he’s BACK from work. You we draw that Gen till Thy kingdom come!!!
More
http://www.damoone.com/2017/10/wickedness-see-what-this-lady-did-to.html?m=1

Re: Wickedness: See What This Lady Did To Her Neighbor For Not Paying NEPA Bill by psalmson001: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Why she sef no go buy her own generator, or simply disconnect the man's apartment from the meter..........i no pity u sha, na ya husband i pity.
Re: Wickedness: See What This Lady Did To Her Neighbor For Not Paying NEPA Bill by tyson98: 6:38am On Oct 18, 2017
Dem no born am well she just dey family on insta ni grin
Re: Wickedness: See What This Lady Did To Her Neighbor For Not Paying NEPA Bill by baromontesquie: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2017
correct babe....some folks are just crazy...i have people in my area owing about 1,000,000 naira ...i don't understand why some Nigerians are like this.
Re: Wickedness: See What This Lady Did To Her Neighbor For Not Paying NEPA Bill by ashjay001(m): 7:00am On Oct 18, 2017
baromontesquie:
correct babe....some folks are just crazy...i have people in my area owing about 1,000,000 naira ...i don't understand why some Nigerians are like this.

Prefer to buy 1k fuel daily, but cant pay nepa bill of 4k/mnth pere!

Yet, na dem dey consume electricity pass??!
Re: Wickedness: See What This Lady Did To Her Neighbor For Not Paying NEPA Bill by Valro(m): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2017
Name checking.... I ll be back
Re: Wickedness: See What This Lady Did To Her Neighbor For Not Paying NEPA Bill by Florblu(f): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2017
My WMC
My real MVP
Good riddance to bad rubbish

How I Almost Got Raped Today - Female Corp Narrated / Family Of Man Found Dead In Car With Alleged Lover Reacts,autopsy Will Tell / JSS 2 Girl Who Was Impregnated By Vice Principal Givers Birth To Baby Boy