Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Parents Are Everything! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Parents Are Everything! (536 Views)

Parents Are Tyrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents Are Everything! by mareeam802(f): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2017
“One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad”. –Jim DeMint.

Arriving Lagos very late in the night, the environment was pretty dangerous and bikes were not in sight. The few ones that arrive were surrounded by the swarms of people desperate to get to their destination.

Rain was drizzling and the journey had worn me down. There was no strength to struggle. I just needed to go home, take a hot shower, empty my bladder and have a great dinner.

“Hello dad”.

“Yes daughter, where are you?”

“I’m at the filling station. Okadas are no here at all”.

“Okay, just stay where you are. I’m coming right now to pick you up”. My dad said and hung up.
Despite the journey’s frustration and the rain that had drenched me from head to toe, I managed to break a smile because I knew for sure that there is someone who would always stand by me, always!

Read more https://maryamnittywall..com.ng/2017/10/life-is-art.html

Re: Parents Are Everything! by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2017
Family over everything.

(1) (Reply)

Man's Responsibility For Nature Book PDF Needed! / Wretched Fate / The Ugliness Of Familiarity, A Short Philosophical Essay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.