Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Beware!! How MTN Data Vendor 'Anthonia Ugochukwu Owoh' Scammed Me [photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware!! How MTN Data Vendor 'Anthonia Ugochukwu Owoh' Scammed Me [photo] (868 Views)

Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered / Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!! How MTN Data Vendor 'Anthonia Ugochukwu Owoh' Scammed Me [photo] by Naijagotit1(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2017
Yesterday,i chatted this Data vendor up Anthonia Ugochukwu Owoh, who i believed sells data at a very cheap rate, i never knew he was a criminal scamming people online.

I ordered For his 4gig plan wich was #1200 (imagine how cheap), i transfered the money and waited for long witg no reply (that was when it downed on me that i have been scammed).

After a long while he replied that the optiin for sending 4gig is unvailable so i should order for 10gig and above.

I demanded for my money back which he promised to send back he money till this moment. No Data, No money.

Beware of ANTHONIA OGOCHUKWU OWOH of LEGIT DATA SERVICE. He scams poeple for a living

Read screen shot messages below

Re: Beware!! How MTN Data Vendor 'Anthonia Ugochukwu Owoh' Scammed Me [photo] by Tamass: 8:13am On Oct 18, 2017
After all people have been saying...you think you are wise..well eat your cake!

Re: Beware!! How MTN Data Vendor 'Anthonia Ugochukwu Owoh' Scammed Me [photo] by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2017
Mynd44!!!

Op you are a bad judge. Because of 1200 you decide to post pictures of people I'm sure is not the scammer. And that innocent baby.

You were right to report. But your reaction is totally wrong!
Re: Beware!! How MTN Data Vendor 'Anthonia Ugochukwu Owoh' Scammed Me [photo] by Naijagotit1(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2017
cummando:
Mynd44!!!

Op you are a bad judge. Because of 1200 you decide to post pictures of people I'm sure is not the scammer. And that innocent baby.

You were right to report. But your reaction is totally wrong!

Seems u've never been scammed by these guys before
Re: Beware!! How MTN Data Vendor 'Anthonia Ugochukwu Owoh' Scammed Me [photo] by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Naijagotit1:

Seems u've never been scammed by these guys before
1200 na scam? That na offering.

1 Like

Re: Beware!! How MTN Data Vendor 'Anthonia Ugochukwu Owoh' Scammed Me [photo] by johnwizey: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2017
OP you are one greedy goat, where on earth are they selling 5gb for #1,200 Even 3gb na #1,700 and you want 5gb for lesser amount. Only the greedy gets scammed, I'll say it serves you right. Next time, learn to patronise verified data reseller
Re: Beware!! How MTN Data Vendor 'Anthonia Ugochukwu Owoh' Scammed Me [photo] by sinaj(f): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Op do u think a scammer will use his own picture for display pic

I just hope the owner of this picture wnt sue you.
Re: Beware!! How MTN Data Vendor 'Anthonia Ugochukwu Owoh' Scammed Me [photo] by Nbote(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2017
I have tym and tym again commented on falling for these cheap data scams.. I even created a thread on how to spot dem for those dat haven't learnt yet but d mods are yet to do justice to it..
https://www.nairaland.com/4048877/data-scams-expose

If d offer is too gud to b true den its probably a scam. Sorry for ur loss

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo..a Blessing Or A Curse? / Warn Your Daughters, Not To Date Yahoo Boys - Police React To Death Of Female / Emeka Ugwuonye Has Started Begging For Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.