Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone (2311 Views)

N Gage 2.0 Download For Unhacked Phones? / ***:::N-gage Zone:::*** / Best ****n-gage**** Gamez Played Ever****** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by diddyken(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2007
Hello,
Each time i switch it ON it gives an error message: (App Server Closed) and also that the memory is full even after formatting the memoty card.
Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by Wilfem(m): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2007
@diddy_ken, I uses Nokia N-gage too, I've seen such error message before, but I can't really determine the cause of it. But as for your own case which you complained of being persistent. I'd only advise you to format the phone itself if you wouldn't mind. Moreso, I wouldn't know if you have any backup for it with the PC Suite on the system. In case you have that, you can simply restore the backup. But if you don't, perhaps, you may have to format the phone. You can use this short code to format it: *#7370#. Let's see what happens after then. The phone is very useful in varieties of ways. I can teach you about any of it's functionality if you're interested.
Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by texazzpete(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2007
i think it's the phone memory that's full, not the memory card. try and delete large files stored in the phone memory (especially bluetooth attachments like songs etc) or move them to the memory card. set ur SMS settings to receive messages in your memory card instead of ur fone memory. That should work, !

if it doesn't, format the fone, but i dont think it'll come to that!
Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by diddyken(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2007
Thanks for that but i am having problems giving the security code i mean the phone code.
I have forgotten it and i don't think i can format the phone memory without knowing that please.
Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by Wilfem(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2007
Try the Nokia default security code, which is 12345 (in case you've not changed it before)
Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by diddyken(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2007
I have tried that and its not working (I didn't buy it as a new phone).
Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by diddyken(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2007
How can i correct an error saying:
App Cbs Server Closed
Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by Neoteny(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2007
dont take everything i say as biblical truth, but from my experience with symbian you usually get such error messages in the following scenarios:

1. you uninstall an app which however still left bits of it in one of the key system folders after the system root folder (eg e:/system/data, say) and which is still referenced by the .ini files in c:. in this case i normally use file explorer and weed out all debris of vaporized apps. also, go through your c: drive (phone memory) and delete all .ini files belonging to nonexisting apps.

2. you have 2 apps that make calls to one data file (sort of a symbian dll). however you can never tell which data file is the culprit (this most often happens with psiloc apps and apps that use appforge booster). usually i uninstall one app after another until i nail the culprit.

3. some apps are missing key files.

in most cases formatting both drives takes care of te problem.
Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by diddyken(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2007
And how do i formatt the phone memory without knowing the security code?
Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by wormedup(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2007
Open file explorer, e.g SeleQ, FExplore, AppMan

search for MMCSTORE : should be in c:\system directory

when you find it, send it to your PC

on PC, open the file with Notepad, or any word processor

there goes your password !

cheers. cool
Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by ChieFoH(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2007
wormed up, i cannot see any thing like mmc store in the system folder on my phone oh!
Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by wormedup(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2007
ChieFoH:

wormed up, i cannot see any thing like mmc store in the system folder on my phone oh!

what do u want to do ?
if u already have a file manager, then u probably don't have a lock code
Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by ChieFoH(m): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2007
oh! ok no problem then! i was just monkeying around thanx
Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by kaydee(m): 3:11am On Mar 09, 2008
Please help me oh! I can't send files from my phone to other phones using bluetooth but i can receive. I use a Nokia N.Gage

It says:
"Not enough memory to perform operation.Delete some data first"

I had my phone formatted but that changed nothing.Somebody help!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by Lawalmd(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2008
the guy with 'app closed' problem use your file explorer to locate c/system/bootdata and delete firstboot.dat commondata.doo and localedata.do1 then remove your ba3ry(dont switch off) then put the ba3ry back and switch on.
NB: you will loose some datas o like phone book, txt msg etc.
the guy with low memory, ngage comes with just 4mb so it gets used up easily when recieving bluetooth contents so what u do is to switch your message memory to mmc (which ngage doesnt do) so i'll give you an application that will do that for you. After the installation go to menu and activate it, its not an application that opens o it will only change your message recieving to mmc then go to message and set your message center no.

Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by Sanjoy32: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2013
diddy_ken: Thanks for that but i am having problems giving the security code i mean the phone code.
I have forgotten it and i don't think i can format the phone memory without knowing that please.

You can try 12345,1234,0000 are some default codes for nokia.If these codes do not work for you,you can get master reset code from
http://www.unlocking4free.com/nokia-master-reset-tool for your mobile phone.
Re: Need Help On Ma Nokia N-gage Phone by day0(m): 7:16am On Sep 20, 2013
Sanjoy32:

You can try 12345,1234,0000 are some default codes for nokia.If these codes do not work for you,you can get master reset code from
http://www.unlocking4free.com/nokia-master-reset-tool for your mobile phone.

Dude what's ur objective in replying and awakening a post that was made about 5 years ago? u must be a special breed of a learner grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Mobile Operating System / Oukitel Product Review / SOLD SOLD..... 3 Months Old Xiaomi Note 5pro AI 4gb 64gb, 60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.