Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March (2833 Views)

Poll: Will Fulham get 3 points at OT?

Yes, definitely: 0% (0 votes)
No, they'll lose: 83% (5 votes)
No; they'll get one point: 16% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 21st September 2013 / Arsenal Vs Fulham 3 - 3 On 10th November 2012 / Manchester United Vs Fulham - (3 - 2) 25th August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Cristalz(f): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2010
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney will have Fulham in his sights when the Cottagers travel to Old Trafford on Sunday.
The Red Devils suffered their heaviest defeat of the season against Roy Hodgson's side back in December, going down 3-0 on the banks of the Thames.

Rooney endured a rare blank afternoon in West London, but having reached 30 for the season with a brace in the 4-0 UEFA Champions League drubbing of AC Milan the England international is in irrepressible form.
While the Red Devils enjoyed their midweek outing against a Serie A side, Fulham found the going much tougher in their Europa League encounter away to Juventus with the Turin club triumphing 3-1.
It is, however, very harsh to compare the continental efforts of the two Premier League clubs given United's significantly greater resources and experience on the European stage.
One increasing blot on the horizon for the Old Trafford hierarchy is the growing volume and voracity of the 'Green and Gold' protests against the Glazer family's ownership, although it does not appear to be having any effect on team performances.
United could well be playing catch-up on their title rivals come kick-off on Sunday, as Chelsea and Arsenal are both in action on Saturday with respective meetings against West Ham and Hull City.
The Cottagers go into the testing clash unbeaten in their last five Premier League games, with three victories in that spell, but remain poor travellers in the top flight and have claimed maximum points on the road just once this term.
Team news
Sir Alex Ferguson is able to welcome midfielder Michael Carrick back into the fold after the England international was ruled out against AC Milan by continental suspension.
Carrick is tipped to replace Paul Scholes in the starting XI with the veteran set to be rested having bagged his 100th Premier League goal against Wolves last weekend before producing another excellent display against Leonardo's men.
Ryan Giggs will not feature despite returning to training following his broken arm, but should be back in action for the clash with Liverpool next weekend.
Ritchie De Laet is set for a spell on the sidelines after suffering a leg injury in Thursday night's reserve team encounter with Manchester City.

Fulham boss Hodgson will hope to have captain Danny Murphy available again with the midfielder facing a fitness test on his groin injury.
And Hodgson may be ready to hand forward Clint Dempsey his first start for the Cottagers in two months.
Dempsey has now recovered from a serious knee injury and came off the bench in the defeat by Juventus on Thursday night.
Nicky Shorey, who was cup tied for the first leg of the last-16 Europa League clash, could replace Paul Konchesky at left-back.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by afrodoc(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2010
Wit d ryt attitude dis should b an easy game,we r facin a Fulham side dt struggle away.d boys shud clear post-Milan euphoria off their minds sha. I would lyk 2 c Carrick and Fletcher in midfield,Valencia and either Park or Nani wide,Rooney and Berba pairin upfront.Fergie shud consider restin Evra for dis game
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Cristalz(f): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2010
Rest Evra? You're kiddin' right?
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by rasputinn(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2010
Easy points for the scummies
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by aieromon(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2010
Payback time.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by afrodoc(m): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2010
I'm not kidding,u cant xpect Evra 2 continue 2 play EVERY GAME! If we could rest C.Ronaldo when he was here and rest Rooney we can rest Evra.we hav big matches comin up against Liverpool and in d Champs Lge and he has playd so many mins.i tink he deserves a rest b4 his form starts 2 dip noticeably
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by BinghiNya(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2010
United to wreck fulham. I predict a 4-1 thumping.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by adebayo201: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2010
aieromon:

Payback time.

yes bro. time to pay back in the same coin. Wayne on it.

rest evra and letz see wat the twins can do on the left and right wing: fabio and rafael grin
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Cristalz(f): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2010
@Afrodoc
Um, did Evra tell you hez in need of rest?
Dude's a stallion. Pure breed. grin
We need Evra in that backline, abeg. Very steadfast defender and good with his attacking runs as well. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Evra don't need no rest.
It's crunch time now. . .we need our best out on the pitch to make sure dem Blues and Gaynners don't leave us behind at the top.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2010
Cristalz:

@Afrodoc
Um, did Evra tell you hez in need of rest?
Dude's a stallion. Pure breed. grin
We need Evra in that backline, abeg. Very steadfast defender and good with his attacking runs as well. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Evra don't need no rest.
It's crunch time now. . .we need our best out on the pitch to make sure dem Blues and Gaynners don't leave us behind at the top.

Back from maternity leave?
Hope the sextuplets are doing fine? cheesy
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Cristalz(f): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2010
Um. . .you need to change your sources. Apparently they peddle false info. grin
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by afrodoc(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2010
Evrybody nids a rest sooner or later.one reason Arsenal sufferd late season blips in years gone by was their refusal 2 rest Thierry Henry whose form usualy dippd a little around March after 8 months of constant 90mins footie.same thing happnd 2 Villa last season.playin d same 11 everyday finaly caught up on them around March.apart from all these when C.Ronaldo was our most important player we rested him,now its Rooney we hav rested him so why cant we rest Evra who isnt more important? We nid him fresh for BIGGER matches in d season.he still has 2 face SWP/Tevez,mayb Lennon,Dirk Kuyt/Maxi,and in d champs lge mayb Messi or Robben or Walcott.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by afrodoc(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2010
Anyway whoeva d gaffer chooses i tink 3points is compulsory 2day
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Dclique(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2010
United gets all 3 point embarassed
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by DrKitaun(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2010
Una match no be 2.30pm again?
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by aieromon(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2010
Who's showin' the bloody match in Nigeria?
Am lookin' for a Primetime Sports viewin' centre 'cos SS and Hitv just bone us.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by aieromon(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2010
This match is 15mins in and nobody's watchin' it in Nigeria through SSN or Hitv.Abeg,who's watchin'?
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by DrKitaun(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2010
Rubbish!
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by aieromon(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2010
Oh Lawd,Showtime aint showin' it.
What musttav happened
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by akinalabi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2010
aieromon:

This match is 15mins in and nobody's watchin' it in Nigeria through SSN or Hitv.Abeg,who's watchin'?

I tire for HITV o. They were supposed to be showing this.

I have to get DSTV Ghana so I can do away with this HITV.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by aieromon(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2010
I'm in a viewing centre.
ShowSports 2 is showing it live.
Nani is a fool
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by myhouse: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2010
Hitv doesnt want to show star matches again cos of those using it for public viewing
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by aieromon(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2010
Hitv shows 80% of premiership games per week.Utd v Fulham is not on their schedule and should have been shown on SSN.
Hitv is not showin' the Utd v Pool match.They should sort out this mess with SS.
I can't run helter-skelter like this next week.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by RuuDie(m): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2010
aieromon:

Hitv shows 80% of premiership games per week.Utd v Fulham is not on their schedule and should have been shown on SSN.
Hitv is not showin' the Utd v Pool match.They should sort out this mess with SS.

I beg to disagree. . . . even on Friday night i saw the promo on HITV for this game and they categorically stated the time & station. SS showed Chelsea - West ham yesterday, so its highly unlikely that tonight's an SS game.
SS never advertised this match - but they have advertised that they're showing the UTD - L'pool game; hope HITV no go carry bad-belle go disturb us from seeing the game like today oh!
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by RuuDie(m): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2010
Gooooaaaallll

Rooney 1-0
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by akinalabi(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2010
aieromon:

Are you sure about this?

I'm asking because its on SS3 but it is not on SS3N meaning they do not have the right to
broadcast it to Naija
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by RuuDie(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2010
akinalabi:

Are you sure about this?

I'm asking because its on SS3 but it is not on SS3N meaning they do not have the right to
broadcast it to Naija

SS3 shows all/most premiership games, albeit outside naija - SS3N is for naija viewing and they show select number of games - 1 or 2 in a weekend; they showed Chelsea - West ham last night. . . . not possible that they'll have rights to aire this game.

Its HITV's f.cuk up!
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by DrKitaun(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2010
Danny Murphy never equalize?
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by edoyad(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2010
Let me tell you. The only club in england with beautiful enough football that would be taboo not to screen is . . . .you know the club.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by eleshin(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2010
i saw it on SS3 too but its not available for nigerian viewers,i had to run to d nearest viewing center but  i was surprised they didnt show d match.pls u guys shud give us update if  u're watching it.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2010
Useless Fulham. embarassed
Not a single decent attack. angry
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Kx: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2010
man u is 1 goal up,2nd half

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Manuel Almunia Chronicles / Liverpool Vs Man City [2-2] On Saturday November 21st, 2009 / UCL: Real Madrid Vs CSKA Moscow (4 - 1) On March 14th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.