Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Godswill Etukudo “Effiong Iko’Mbakara” Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Godswill Etukudo “Effiong Iko’Mbakara” Is Dead (46113 Views)

“I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals / Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Etukudo “Effiong Iko’Mbakara” Is Dead by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
morereb10:
The entertainment industry in Akwa Ibom and Cross River States received with shock the sad news over the demise of Godswill Etukudo a.k.a “Effiong Iko’Mbakara”, a veteran Actor and a stakeholder in the movie industry in Akwa Ibom State.

Effiong featured in pioneer hits films like “Idiok Okuk”, “Mfina Ibaha”, “Bridge of No Return” etc. His last movie set was on the set of “Because I’m A Woman”.

He will be remembered for his character “Effiong Iko’Mbakara” in AFIM AKPA, a popular TV series on AKBC TV Channel 45, Uyo.

The Entertainment community will miss him and his creative contributions. May his soul Rest in Peace!

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/popular-nollywood-actor-effiong-iko.html?m=1
ipob is responsible for this.
Re: Godswill Etukudo “Effiong Iko’Mbakara” Is Dead by megareal: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ohh no. RIP. I can still remember his English. He used to sound like Patrick Obiagbon...
Re: Godswill Etukudo “Effiong Iko’Mbakara” Is Dead by tobsvent: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
God U know d beginning and end of all men. RIP
Re: Godswill Etukudo “Effiong Iko’Mbakara” Is Dead by MRAKBEE(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
He was one of the most popular actors in the akwa-cross movie industry.
Re: Godswill Etukudo “Effiong Iko’Mbakara” Is Dead by Udyluv88(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
REST IN PEACE SIR, MY FRIEND AND MY MENTOR... I WILL MISS YOU!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pulsetv's Tiwa Savage Interview Video Sets New Record On Youtube Nigeria. / Tonto Dikeh To Donate 10 Bags Of Rice To 10 Single Moms / Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.