Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Apple With Their Product Price Madness - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple With Their Product Price Madness (1661 Views)

Xiaomi Overtakes Apple With 13% Market Share, 75% Upsurge In Shipments / Custom Madness With Phones Shipped From Overseas / What Madness Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple With Their Product Price Madness by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2017
I remember when iPhone 6 came out, it sold for almost or more than 300k if I'm not mistaken. Same with iPhone 7 and 7plus. IPhone 7 started with almost 500k price tag. Though the prices are memory size dependent. Then after a while, say a year, price crashes and another device comes out with the same 400k 500k price tag. Them dey craze. I'm sticking with my iPhone 7 till 2025.

Or I go wait next two years before buying the iPhone 8. IPhone 8 issa flop. They shouldn't have introduced the iPhone X, almost all apple fans are waiting on the X released dates. Thereby reducing the sales of iPhone 8. If you are already using iPhone 7, no need fr upgrade, apart from the AR and wireless charging, with the premium body design, nothing serious with the i8. IPhone 7 processing speed is still top notch.

Rushing to buy latest gadgests issa waste of money, relax and watch how the price slashes in few months. Samsung galaxy S8 and the plus variant is a perfect example, I'm earnestly watching the price drop. The plus variant will soon sell for 200k while the normal S8 will sell for 150 to 180k, thereby reducing S7 edge to 120k to 150k before or after December. Watch out!!!!

I don too waste money for gadgets, #mymumudondo.
Re: Apple With Their Product Price Madness by dukeo(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2017
#yourmumudondo

grin
Re: Apple With Their Product Price Madness by olaleks007(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2017
stupidity:
I remember when iPhone 6 came out, it sold for almost or more than 300k if I'm not mistaken. Same with iPhone 7 and 7plus. IPhone 7 started with almost 500k price tag. Though the prices are memory size dependent. Then after a while, say a year, price crashes and another device comes out with the same 400k 500k price tag. Them dey craze. I'm sticking with my iPhone 7 till 2025.

Or I go wait next two years before buying the iPhone 8. IPhone 8 issa flop. They shouldn't have introduced the iPhone X, almost all apple fans are waiting on the X released dates. Thereby reducing the sales of iPhone 8. If you are already using iPhone 7, no need fr upgrade, apart from the AR and wireless charging, with the premium body design, nothing serious with the i8. IPhone 7 processing speed is still top notch.

Rushing to buy latest gadgests issa waste of money, relax and watch how the price slashes in few months. Samsung galaxy S8 and the plus variant is a perfect example, I'm earnestly watching the price drop. The plus variant will soon sell for 200k while the normal S8 will sell for 150 to 180k, thereby reducing S7 edge to 120k to 150k before or after December. Watch out!!!!

Ur mumu neva do oo. U r still STUPIDITY
Re: Apple With Their Product Price Madness by Kogbaski: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
stupidity:

Lol. True talk.
I recommend tecno products.
I have been using for a while

(1) (Reply)

What Phone Can I Get For 50-55k? / Facebook Now Notify You When You Appear In Someone's Picture, Check It Out / How To Fix Can’t Connect To Camera On Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.