Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am (31238 Views)

Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) / Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) / D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
If im no feed them se na me wan con feed them
Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by Namdeenero(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bloggers will never make heaven... Like for Yes, share for Yes

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by AremoOG(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Na me for feed dem before abi na lala for feed dem with snakes?
SAVAGE
Guy maka why na grin
enemyofprogress:
Na me for feed dem before abi na lala for feed dem with snakes?
SAVAGE
Guy maka why na
Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by dingbang(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
SmartMugu:
How do topics like this make any sense to anyone? One Mr Yakubu living next door probably fed his child 2 hours before him, another Mr Emeka may have just fed his child 2 hours after him. So, why isn't nobody talking about Mr Yakubu and Mr Emeka? Does he expect anyone here to come and feed his pikins for him? I don't get it. Who pushed this nonesence to FP sef. That person needs to appear before the Senate to explain how it makes sense to him or her and not everyone else.
lol soon u go see Tiwa savage wipes her ass with tissue..

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by safarigirl(f): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
SmartMugu:
How do topics like this make any sense to anyone? One Mr Yakubu living next door probably fed his child 2 hours before him, another Mr Emeka may have just fed his child 2 hours after him. So, why isn't nobody talking about Mr Yakubu and Mr Emeka? Does he expect anyone here to come and feed his pikins for him? I don't get it. Who pushed this nonesence to FP sef. That person needs to appear before the Senate to explain how it makes sense to him or her and not everyone else.
that is the difference between a celebrity and everyday people.

Do you not read American blogs like TMZ reporting that Kit Harrington went shopping? Or Brittney Spears took her kid to school?

The sooner Nigerians understand that these people are celebrities who are constantly reported about, the sooner these unnecessary complaints will end

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by MhizzAJ(f): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Who cares undecided

If he doesn't feed them
Who will
Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by mesoprogress(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Please let's stop poisoning our children with formula (cow milk). Exclusive breastfeeding gives your baby the best start all through life. Bikonu
Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by Ephhay(f): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mr leaner
Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by k2kay(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Social media...the bane of society
Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by IRobot7(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
I am disappointed in nairaland mods for pushing this poo to fp. undecided undecided undecidedsmh.
Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by Gozbrown(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
nice one
Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
THAT'S NOT A GOOD TIME FOR EVEN ADULT TO EAT.
Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by belindar: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nonsense. So who is supposed to feed the baby for you. Or are you not the father. These people just write nonsense on social media
Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
yeye,na we go feed dem for u b4 mr leaner
Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by Kebreal92(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
enunlewa:
@iGISTMORE

As shared on instagram...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaYxQB8HK3o/?hl=en

I'M TRYING
Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by SirLakes: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
And this is front page worthy ehn

I'll save what I have in mind for the MOD till next time
Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by miketayo(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Your entire life on social media err
Re: Paul Okoye Feeds His Twin Baby At 4am by Taiwo20(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
enunlewa:
@iGISTMORE

As shared on instagram...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaYxQB8HK3o/?hl=en

if you don't care for him, who will.... me or your twin brother or our ancestors?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tekno Throws Out 1,000 Notes From His Car To People On The Street (Video) / EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) / Is The Fruit Seller Spitting Or Praying? Ali Baba Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.