Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) (3733 Views)

Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking / Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by kadman(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
maedan:

And what's this supposed to mean? Just 'cos I don't hold your myopic view on Gaga, I don't know about music? Anyway with the way you argue blindly without assimilating one's opinion, I'm not too taken with your own knowledge of music myself.

You;re a silly human being. Did I refer to you / did my comment to that poster have anything with you ? Take a chill pill and die jare.
Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by iice(f): 4:03am On Mar 16, 2010
Erhh Eldee i did say she was talented and all that undecided Like seriously, we aren't disputing the voice. That's kinda like the 'She's beautiful' argument.

Manufactured doesn't mean not talented, or studio product atleast not in terms of the arts. Anyway to each his own.

kadman:

The you're jealous and beautiful defence is just too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed funny ! Lol,and why is that the only defence most Beyonce fans have ?

grin grin I tire for them oo. Atleast you didn't give me the 'She's beautiful and can act' with our opposing views on Kidman tongue
Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by A40(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2010
I think the video is weird i really do. I understand the need to evolve as an artiste to be relevant in pop culture to have the most yahoo and google searches and what not but if she keeps this up she would run outta gas cos at the end of the day Talent always wins over Shock Value and to be honest i preferred the 'Just Dance', 'Poker Face', 'Paparazzi' Lady Gaga to this one and yeah i agree Beyonce kinda looked outta place for this video but she's the total package even if y'all insist she doesn't set trends (whatever that means) at least she updates herself

@Kadman
Don't be disrespecting ma buddy Maedan like that cos me and u go enter one trouser
Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by ofokaofoki: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2010
lol
Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2010
I watched that video and stopped when they were doing that choreography. 8 minutes of my life I will never get back.
Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by kadman(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
A-40:

@Kadman
Don't be disrespecting ma buddy Maedan like that cos me and u go enter one trouser

Oga A 40 no vex. . But if you look at the thread you'd see her continuosly tried to avoid her.
Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by maedan(f): 1:41am On Mar 18, 2010
kadman:

You;re a silly human being. Did I refer to you / did my comment to that poster have anything with you ? Take a chill pill and die jare.

And you're a foolish animal. If you didn't refer to me, fine. But as for dying, you first.

kadman:

Oga A 40 no vex. . But if you look at the thread you'd see her continuosly tried to avoid her.

Don't make me laugh. Continuously tried to avoid me?? Who first took up whose post and replied to it? In fact any one that looks through the topic can see how you continuously picked on my posts and insisted on arguing with me. You're an educated illiterate. People like you open threads but have no intention of respecting other people's opinion because your mind is already set. I mean your type are best ignored when ever they bring up a topic. So I should go and die because of Lady Gaga's topic?? You're really a bigger f00L than I thought.
Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by eldee(m): 1:45am On Mar 18, 2010
iice:

Erhh Eldee i did say she was talented and all that undecided Like seriously, we aren't disputing the voice. That's kinda like the 'She's beautiful' argument.

Manufactured doesn't mean not talented, or studio product atleast not in terms of the arts. Anyway to each his own.

Well . . . maybe the problem is that I don't understand the term 'manufactured'.

I mentioned all her good attributes and being talented, innovative and creative sound to me like sumn every artiste should have.
Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by maedan(f): 1:51am On Mar 18, 2010
A-40:

@Kadman

Thanks @ A-40. When it comes to music people have their own different opinions and no one should feel like he/she knows better than those they feel hold a "wrong" idea. I guess he opened the topic hoping everyone would be as in love with the video as he is. Alas not everyone is so easily impressed. Anyway, next time I'd do a double check on any OP before I waste my precious posts on any useless topic.
Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by iice(f): 2:38am On Mar 18, 2010
eldee:

Well . . . maybe the problem is that I don't understand the term 'manufactured'.

I mentioned all her good attributes and being talented, innovative and creative sound to me like sumn every artiste should have.

The post by audio pretty much simplified my thoughts.
Like when they say a skater is technically perfect but something is missing.
All the ingredients are there. . .everything is done to the letter but there is some authenticity missing. Almost everything seems contrived.
Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by nellaluv(f): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2010
[img]http://4.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/S51OvCIAVuI/AAAAAAAAcNM/YISSi2mKqOI/s400/74569922-e1268531718781.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/S59evg8FqUI/AAAAAAAAcQ0/W3bqaLQRcMY/s400/telephone2-e1268664566170.jpg[/img]

This video is creepy, Lady gaga is a freak but i luv her, but seriously the video is dark even ogaga4luv knows whats up  tongue
Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by A40(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
@Kadman
Free the matter ma guy shey you know you where kinda abrasive yourself just let it go

@Maedan
Chill Mami ahn ahn i have never seen you like this nah don't sweat it jare you are too fly for that
Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by efosanice: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2010
@kadman
halo is a pop song not an R&B song. lol.

it is a stupid video though and i have never seen beyonce so ugly and i know it was done on purpose to make sure she doesn,t steal the show
Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by kadman(m): 1:31am On Mar 22, 2010
Lady Gaga claims top album and single for Telephone - Double No1

The single Telephone, featuring Beyonce, climbed 11 places in the chart, while her album The Fame jumped four to return to the number one spot.
The success comes amid controversy over the Telephone video, which has a mass murder storyline and a lesbian kiss

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8579244.stm

Gaga for GaGa wink
Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by cindy200(f): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2010
SMOKING GLASSES grin grin grin really loved that and as to GAGA's performance, exactly wot i expected from her,lyk she just kips getting beta and wowing us.

BEYONCE? Welllllllllll, i really think she should just stick 2 d kind she already does cos those who love her still do lyk me bt her and gaga? Its gud 4 her; publicity-wise but with these kind of songs,gaga will kip outshining her. Even in her video phone,ppl still tink its gaga's.
Re: Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) by bilqiss(f): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2010
Yes I believe this guy. He dissected the video the way some other guy broke down Rihanna's Rude Boy video which is very occultic and has many illuminati symbols. Looks like they have all been initiated and only the very astute can see what's going on in these videos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Is Nigeria's Highest Paid Artiste / Download Rick Ross – Black Dollar Album / Don Jazzy, What Is Janta Manta, Kill And Die, Kaba Kabaa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.