Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Loss Of Id Card Close To Pop - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Loss Of Id Card Close To Pop (3440 Views)

Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP / Four Days To POP / When Is 2016 Batch B Going To Pop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loss Of Id Card Close To Pop by tammyboy1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
please a friend of mine just misplaced his NYSC id card, what should he do? some say hw should get a police report, affidavit,please can this items be accepted for collection of certificates? please experienced folks help out...
Re: Loss Of Id Card Close To Pop by chuks000(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tel your friend to mak a duplicate copy...its easy, just pay those graphic design guys and thank me later....

That was how i did mine with an extra copy to use for an extra year after service.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Id Card Close To Pop by Stormyweather(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
tammyboy1:
please a friend of mine just misplaced his NYSC id card, what should he do? some say hw should get a police report, affidavit,please can this items be accepted for collection of certificates? please experienced folks help out...
the procedure is to pick up a police report, take the report to the LGi in charge of your CDS. That's all. They will tell you what to do from there
Re: Loss Of Id Card Close To Pop by tammyboy1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
chuks000:
Tel your friend to mak a duplicate copy...its easy, just pay those graphic design guys and thank me later....

That was how i did mine with an extra copy to use for an extra year after service.
ok so they dont play close attention to the cards abi? cos he just made 1 but its not as clear as the original...and must the paasport photographs tally?? dont they scan the bar codes? etc..just want to be sure
Re: Loss Of Id Card Close To Pop by chuks000(m): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
tammyboy1:
ok so they dont play close attention to the cards abi? cos he just made 1 but its not as clear as the original...and must the paasport photographs tally?? dont they scan the bar codes? etc..just want to be sure

Lots of corps members to attend to...no scaning, passport pic just has to look like the bearer of the card...thats all
Re: Loss Of Id Card Close To Pop by Mrviktor(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
chuks000:

Lots of corps members to attend to...no scaning, passport pic just has to look like the bearer of the card...thats all
I have a question.. This ID card stuff. Is it the passport on our registration page that they use...
Re: Loss Of Id Card Close To Pop by kenny160: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2019
Mrviktor:
I have a question.. This ID card stuff. Is it the passport on our registration page that they use...
yes

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B 2013 ABIA CONNECT / Nysc Camping Is Now 2weeks! / Nysc 2018 Batch C Mobilization Time-table, Orientation Camp & Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.