Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Loverly Photos Of The Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife And Her Sons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Loverly Photos Of The Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife And Her Sons (1354 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife, Olori Ola Runs From The Palace, Dating MC Oluomo / Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loverly Photos Of The Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife And Her Sons by pelumi2tu(f): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi releases photographs with her sons in front of her 28th birthday celebration in a couple of days.

The georgeous King was talented a fresh out of the new gift white Toyota Matrix Sports Utility Vehicle with a modified number plate "OLA" from her Husband Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi.

She took to Snapchat to flaunt her initial birthday present. She composed,

"Birthday present came so early… .Thanks to my KING."

Via: http://www.toyobabyblog.com/2017/10/loverly-photos-of-alaafin-of-oyos.html

Re: Loverly Photos Of The Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife And Her Sons by pelumi2tu(f): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
more pics

Re: Loverly Photos Of The Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife And Her Sons by HungerBAD: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
She is 28?

The sons are looking cool.

Now back to this woman. She is 28 and married to somebody older than her Grandfather. So, i am assuming her dream growing up, was to own a Toyota Matrix car and to actualize such dream, she had to marry a man older than her Grandparents.

I hope your dream has come true Olori Badirat?

This woman, and mostly the other one that married Iwuanyanwu,really educated me on what extent women will go to live a life of comfort.

But what about Ojukwu and Bianca?well their case is different. Ojukwu started eyeing Bianca when he came for her naming ceremony a week after she was born,and the rest as they say is history.

May God never let DIRTY OLD men eye our Daughters.

11 Likes

Re: Loverly Photos Of The Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife And Her Sons by Khd95(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
this alaafin na badt guy walai cool
Re: Loverly Photos Of The Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife And Her Sons by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
People wey dey on top money. embarassed

God bless every hustlers out there
Re: Loverly Photos Of The Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife And Her Sons by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
HungerBAD:
She is 28?

Now back to this woman. She is 28 and married to somebody older than her Grandfather. So, i am assuming her dream growing up, was to own a Toyota Matrix car and to actualize such dream, she had to marry a man older than her Grandparents.

Bros chill na, is it your marriage?? angry

1 Like

Re: Loverly Photos Of The Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife And Her Sons by ucnwafor(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Money, money, money in a crazy man's world-Actor tony umez
Re: Loverly Photos Of The Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife And Her Sons by Cyjetty: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
HungerBAD:
She is 28?

This woman, and mostly the other one that married Iwuanyanwu,really educated me on what extent women will go to live a life of comfort.

But what about Ojukwu and Bianca?well their case is different. Ojukwu started eyeing Bianca when he came for her naming ceremony a week after she was born,and the rest as they say is history.

You are a shameless hypocrite . It's perverts like you who ogle schoolgirls, hungerbad.

1 Like

Re: Loverly Photos Of The Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife And Her Sons by HungerBAD: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Seun Lalasticlacla Mynd44.
Re: Loverly Photos Of The Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife And Her Sons by AHCB: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
HungerBAD:
She is 28?

Amen!
Re: Loverly Photos Of The Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife And Her Sons by pelumi2tu(f): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2017
Khd95:
this alaafin na badt guy walai cool
e dey carry correct bae comfarm baba
Re: Loverly Photos Of The Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife And Her Sons by pelumi2tu(f): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2017
Mavin1:
People wey dey on top money. embarassed

God bless every hustlers out there
na god oo

(1) (Reply)

Mavin Record Act Johnny Drille, Forced To Cut His Hair Due To A Fungal Infection / Alex Reveals She Had An Abortion At 16, Nigerians React #bbnaija / Top 10 Richest Male Musicians In Nigerian 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.