Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Need Help On This Visa Of A Thing: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help On This Visa Of A Thing: (689 Views)

Need Your Advice On This Visa Issue / Who Says You Can't Travel? Get Your Visa Of Your Choice Country Within A Month. / How Long Does It Take For Visa Of A Non Eu Spouseof An Eu National To Be Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On This Visa Of A Thing: by omoboy1: 2:10am On Mar 13, 2010
Hello Guys

well i just got a south Africa Visa. last year, but i was too busy with my office work, i did not get to go, i do not no how to renew it, i just do not no what to do, can anyone tell me what to do and how much will it cost me to renew it,

thanks
Omoboy 1
Re: I Need Help On This Visa Of A Thing: by Fisay(m): 2:52am On Mar 13, 2010
What was your reason for the last one you got? How did you get it? What are your reason for wanting to go now?These questions will help determine my advise to you. You may mail me directly at elmosinter@yahoo.com or you may call me +1 973 900 6323
Re: I Need Help On This Visa Of A Thing: by justwise(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2010
Fisay:

What was your reason for the last one you got? How did you get it? What are your reason for wanting to go now?These questions will help determine my advise to you. You may mail me directly at elmosinter@yahoo.com or you may call me +1 973 900 6323

Why must he call or email you? Why not give him the advice here IF you know?
Re: I Need Help On This Visa Of A Thing: by omoboy1: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2010
Fisay:

thanks, . well i was busy with my office work. but now i have 2 months free. and i got the the visa from there office. can they help me renew it, ??
Re: I Need Help On This Visa Of A Thing: by eddy1977(m): 1:15am On Mar 15, 2010
you dont need to renew it.you need to re-apply for a new one

was it a single;double or multiple entry?

expect them to ask you hard questions because you didnt use the first one.

anyway,its only south africa;dont trouble yourself,if they deny you a visa;that's ok
choose another vacation destination

the guy who asked you to either call him or email him is just a gold digger getting ready to snatch money from your pocket;if you choose to be fooled by him,you will have your own a$$ to blame.

good luck

(1) (Reply)

Great Packages For Honeymoon, Holidays And Business Travel / Canada,usa And Uk Visa Under A Week! / The Future Of Life At Sea: Yacht Island Dubbed "floating City!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.