Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Solution To ''error 0271 Check Date And Time" - Lenovo R60 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Solution To ''error 0271 Check Date And Time" - Lenovo R60 (1869 Views)

An App That Determine The Date And Location Of When A Picture Was Taken / Solution To Computer Hardware/software Issue For Free!!!!! / Coreldraw X5 Error At Startup Error 24 (error 24) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To ''error 0271 Check Date And Time" - Lenovo R60 by dhamstar(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lenovo R60 laptop is having difficulty booting to windows. Instead it gives a sound with an "Error 0271 Check Date and Time''. I've tried accessing the BIOS setup through the F1 key but all efforts proved abortive. I've also changed the CMOS battery, but couldn't still get through to the BIOS setup to correct the date & time. I'm contemplating changing the BIOS on the motherboard now. But before I do so, Engineers in the house, is there any other ways or things I can do to fix this? Please Advice!! Thanks In Advance As I Wait For Your Response [note: I'm also an engineer]
Re: Solution To ''error 0271 Check Date And Time" - Lenovo R60 by udemzyudex(m): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Ideas Needed In Setting Up Neighbourhood Isp? (to Serve Up To 20 Houses) / How Can I Unlock Glo Bolt Modem E303 / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.